7th March 2012, 01:25 AM

What to do if I have done 12th in commerce faculty?

what to do now if i had done 12 in commerce faculty do i repeat my 12 in science faculty??

7th March 2012, 08:34 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do if I have done 12th in commerce faculty?

After 12th Commerce there are so many options to choose your line of career which absolutely depends upon your interest and ability. And there is no need to change your stream to Science and again go for 12th with Science stream, it is absolutely the wastage of time only.

After 12th Commerce you may continue your study in various under Graduate studies such as:-

B.Com.-Bachelor of Commerce
BBA-Bachelor of Business Administration
BCA-Bachelor of Computer Application
LL.B.-Bachelor of Law( years Integrated Law)

Accordingly if you want for further studies you may go for M.Com. and opt for teaching line as your Career.
After B.Com. you may opt for MBA(Master of Business Administration) and set your career in Business Management.
If you have Math in 12th level, after B.Com. you can apply for MCA(Master of Computer Application) which opens a good job opportunity for you.

After B.Com. You can apply for various UPSC examinations like Civil Service exam/CDS(Combined Defence Service) for job opportunity under Central Govt. such as IAS/IFS/IRS/IPS officer and job in Defence Sector.

After 12th Commerce you may opt for some professional line such as:-

CA-Chartered Accountancy
CS-Company Secretary
CWA-Cost and Work Accountant

Apart from this there are many line of careers you can choose according to your qualification and ability.
7th March 2012, 11:49 AM
noopur24

If you scorde gud marks in 12th commerce then C.A.(Charted Accountant) is the best option...
C.S.(Company Secretrial) is also good course after 12th commerce..
7th March 2012, 02:06 PM
wlcifashion

you can do ICWA and CA course
30th March 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

which course can i go after 12th
1st August 2012, 12:31 AM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Dear,

Commerce is really good stream. You can get success with this, then why do you want to change your stream? It'll be your stupidity if you waste your time and money to change your stream now, from commerce to science. I can help you to suggest some job oriented courses after 10+2 (commerce).

List of courses after 10+2(Commerce):

1. B.COM

2. BBA

3. BCA

4. L.LB

5. B.sc. IT

You can select one from the list. These are the graduation courses available for you.

Professional Courses:

You can pursue any professional course from the list given below:

1. C.A. (Chartered Accountant)

2. C.S. (Company Secretary)

3. CWA (Cost and Work Accountant)

After graduation in any stream you will be able to give any Civil Service Exam like IAS, IPS etc. conducted by UPSC. So, you can also go for that but after graduation degree. You can also join defence, after graduation.

I wish this help you to choose your line. All the very best. May GOD bless you dear.
1st August 2012, 12:32 AM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Dear,

Commerce is really good stream. You can get success with this, then why do you want to change your stream? It'll be your stupidity if you waste your time and money to change your stream now, from commerce to science. I can help you to suggest some job oriented courses after 10+2 (commerce).

List of courses after 10+2(Commerce):

1. B.COM

2. BBA

3. BCA

4. L.LB

5. B.sc. IT

You can select one from the list. These are the graduation courses available for you.

Professional Courses:

You can pursue any professional course from the list given below:

1. C.A. (Chartered Accountant)

2. C.S. (Company Secretary)

3. CWA (Cost and Work Accountant)

After graduation in any stream you will be able to give any Civil Service Exam like IAS, IPS etc. conducted by UPSC. So, you can also go for that but after graduation degree. You can also join defence, after graduation.

I wish this help you to choose your line. All the very best. May GOD bless you dear.
1st July 2013, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Afther 12th how many year cs ? And to admission in cs their is any entrance exam ?
19th April 2014, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which course can i go after 12th
sir,
l am very confuse. l have no idea adout commerce faculty.
you may give me an idea for selacting best faculty after 12th examinaattion.
21st January 2015, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

I am a student studying 12 commerce and i am having very good resuls up to this standard and i wants to know that which course will best and most safe way and give much financial support to me????please tell me as quike as posible
9th April 2015, 05:52 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

Dear don't waste your time to think to go in science stream after completing 12th with Commerce Stream.Commerce stream is also a very good stream.No any stream is good or bad.There are many possibilities in Commerce if you really want to do something different.You can go in banking field and other fields.If you want to go in the teaching field then you have to do Graduation in any stream like B.com,BBA,BCA etc after that you have to do B.ed then you can apply in any school for teaching.If you want to go in other field there is many chances for you.First of all think where you want to go? and what do you want to do?Then select your carrier.
The courses for which you can apply after 12th with commerce are as:-
1.Bachelor of Commerce(B.com)
2.Bachelor in Computer Application(B.C.A)
3.Bachelor in Business Management(B.B.A)
4.Bachelor in Law(LLB)
and many more options are there.

You can go with MBA,MCA,M.Com and other after these Bachelor's degree and choose your carries in any field where you want to go.I hope this information would be sufficient to choose your carrier field.
ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?