13th May 2011, 10:21 PM
Pramod Dhanave

When will the Ph.D entrance exam start for Commerce Faculty?

when will PhD entrance exam start for commerce faculty. Can you please provide to me the date

Related Questions:
  1. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Details on how to join M.Phil in commerce and Ph.D in Commerce? What is the name of the entrance for M.Phil in Commerce or Ph.D in Commerce? Percentage of marks required to join the course?
  3. Commerce paper pattern of Nagpur University PhD Entrance Test?
  4. CSIR-NET or UGC-NET in which one to appear for studying PhD in Commerce? List of entrance exams for doing PhD in Commerce?
  5. Previous year model papers of Ph.D in commerce entrance exam papers?
  6. Is NET mandatory for PhD? Which books to refer for NET? Best university for PhD in Commerce?
  7. Detailed information about PhD(Commerce) entrance exam organized by The Maharaja Sayajirao University, Baroda?
  8. Formalities to apply for PhD in Commerce? Which all subjects are available for Commerce student?
  9. Procedure and date of application for PhD in Commerce?
  10. Is PhD course work mandatory for Faculty job in India?
  11. Steps to do PhD after M.Com? Subjects available in PhD entrance exam?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria for Ph.D Commerce? I have completed M.Com with 54.87%
  13. What should I study further after completing MDS in India?
  14. Pattern and syllabus of Osmania University PhD entrance exam for admission in PhD in Commerce?
  15. Details about Ph.D entrance examination for commerce course?
  16. When we need to apply for the Ph.D entrance exam in Vikram University, Ujjain? -- [New]
  17. Topics available to study in PhD(Commerce) for M.Com postgraduate?
  18. Is CMJ university recognized by RCI?
7th October 2011, 09:51 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: When will the Ph.D entrance exam start for Commerce Faculty?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pramod Dhanave View Post
when will PhD entrance exam start for commerce faculty. Can you please provide to me the date
Dear friend there is already start NET exam for qualified faculty............

If you will do qualified in NET exam then you can join good commerce faculty for any big post..............

But you must qualify this NET exam this exam is too much important for any big faculty...............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?