27th July 2011, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

What to do to make my career secured? How to get a government job?

Dear Sir,
I am gradute can you please tell me what should I do to make my career secure?
hwo can I get Goverment job and which secter?
please tell me ....

28th July 2011, 11:20 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do to make my career secured? How to get a government job?

you have not mentioned your branch of study or in which field you have done graduation. so it's difficult to suggest you about your career. but now a days without hard work you can not make your career secure. you have to do lots of hard work to make your career secured. specially in private sector you have to always struggle. there is no term like secured career. you have to work always.

but in government sector there is a term of job security or career security. if you join in a government sector then it is very difficult to fired you. but to join in a government sector is very much difficult. there are so many candidates trying for government job. so competition is very high. you must have good knowledge in your stream as well as good general knowledge to get government job.

after graduation from any field you are eligible for few government jobs like civil service, CBI, Intelligence beurue etc. also you will be eligible for job in Indian army, indian navy,Indian air force, Indian railway etc government sector. from your branch of study also there must be some government job.

best of luck.
28th July 2011, 11:30 AM
nambardar
Senior Member+

as you tell us you are graducate but dear you not tell your spacialization.
in which subject or branch you are graducate?
this is not a complete information.

so, i am telling you some of the goerment job in which graducation is the basic critera.
1.ias
2.ips
3.bank po post
4.indian railways
5.other many upsc civil services.
6.in defance department....

so, as your branch choose the post and prepar for the exam.
28th July 2011, 12:54 PM
rana2011
Banned

To be well satteled in life you have to done minimum graduation degree.
you have to give hard labour. You have to do lots of hard work to make your career secured.

Well thinking in government sector there is a term of job security or career security, if you join in a government you must have good knowledge in your stream. It is very difficult to join in a government sector because there are so many candidates whose are also trying for government job.

After graduation you will eligible for many types of government jobs like: civil service, CBI, I.B.....
also you will be eligible for many central govt. job like: -Indian army, Indian navy,Indian air force, Indian railway .....

all the best !
28th July 2011, 06:05 PM
saurav9889

friend i can't make out ur subject background.but yes if u are from general grad. background then u can apply for various govt. jobs like ssc,civil services exam and bank po exams.ssc mainly consists of prelims,mains and interview. the same for bank po though some banks also have a gd round. oterwise if u are from a engg. background then u can also apply for psu exams.
28th July 2011, 06:22 PM
aisham

Exclamation Re: What to do to make my career secured? How to get a government job?

See one thing you can do to make your career secure is to invest in property . This is the best thing which you can do in today's time. This is the only thing which can make your future secure. See friend firstly you have to work and that money you save and buy that land which is in rural area, your future is automatically securing and there is not any place which will not develop. Modernisation is everywhere.
Aiming to work in private sector, your job is not secure because at any time you could be out of the job and to get job in public scetor is not an easy task.

If you want to go in public sector then in addition to the above (James mentioned) you can also give Railway, Clerk and Bank PO (Probationary Officer), etc examination. Now there will be many vacancies in publc sector banks for various posts, it has increased since this year. you should apply in most of these so that you may get in one of them .If you do not clear exam after 2 or 3 attempts then don't get upset, just think that you are gaining the experience and may clear after many attemps.
All the best
28th July 2011, 07:29 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
My friend it is a good decision to go for govt. jobs to secure the future..
Govt. jobs are very much secure, you will not get fired from any govt. company so, easily..
you will get lots of facility if you are a govt. employee.
So, to secure the future you should go for Govt. jobs..
After doing graduation you can apply for govt. jobs..
For that you have to appear in a written test exam first.. after clearing the exam you have to go through the interview session..
This is the selection procedure of any govt. company..
To apply for any govt. jobs your age should be in between 21-30 years..
There are age relaxation for SC/ST and OBC category..
For SC/ST the age relaxation is 5years. And For OBC the age relaxation is 3years..
so, if you fulfill the age criteria then you can apply for Govt. jobs..

All the best..
28th July 2011, 08:13 PM
kunjeyan5282

you have not mentioned your branch of study or in which field you have done graduation. so it's difficult to suggest you about your career. but now a days without hard work you can not make your career secure. you have to do lots of hard work to make your career secured. specially in private sector you have to always struggle. there is no term like secured career. you have to work always.

but in government sector there is a term of job security or career security. if you join in a government sector then it is very difficult to fired you. but to join in a government sector is very much difficult. there are so many candidates trying for government job. so competition is very high. you must have good knowledge in your stream as well as good general knowledge to get government job.

after graduation from any field you are eligible for few government jobs like civil service, CBI, Intelligence beurue etc. also you will be eligible for job in Indian army, indian navy,Indian air force, Indian railway etc government sector. from your branch of study also there must be some government job.
28th July 2011, 08:32 PM
brijeshgzp123

dear friends ,
only one way to find good job after any gegree in any stream.
so you should interested in your study,without knowledge noone take interest so prepare your self for copetition.......

some companies/ and services as.............

government jobs like civil service, CBI, Intelligence beurue etc. also you will be eligible for job in Indian army, indian navy,Indian air force, Indian railway etc government sector.

BHEL
HAL
NTPC
BEL
DRDO
ISRO
BSNL
MTNL

GOOD LUCK

THANKS
28th July 2011, 08:43 PM
brijeshgzp123

dear friends ,
only one way to find good job after any gegree in any stream.
so you should interested in your study,without knowledge noone take interest so prepare your self for copetition.......

some companies/ and services as.............

government jobs like civil service, CBI, Intelligence beurue etc. also you will be eligible for job in Indian army, indian navy,Indian air force, Indian railway etc government sector.

BHEL
HAL
NTPC
BEL
DRDO
ISRO
BSNL
MTNL

GOOD LUCK

THANKS
28th July 2011, 11:12 PM
vivekdas.raja

Smile Re: What to do to make my career secured? How to get a government job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
please tell me ....
hello friend,

First of all you have not mentioned that you are graduated form which stream.......

So for me its difficult to suggest any thing............

So please forward your correct info........
30th July 2011, 12:37 AM
anil_kumar89

Govt. jobs are very much secure, you will not get fired from any govt. company so,
easily..you will get lots of facility if you are a govt. employee.So, to secure the future
you should go for Govt. jobs.After doing graduation you can apply for govt. jobs..

After graduation from any field you are eligible for few government jobs like civil service,
CBI, Intelligence beurue etc. also you will be eligible for job in Indian army, indian
navy,Indian air force, Indian railway etc government sector. from your branch of study also
there must be some government job.
30th July 2011, 05:20 PM
SuyashKumar

Thumbs up Re: What to do to make my career secured? How to get a government job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
please tell me ....
HELLO......
You are graduate and you should make your career secure. And you make your career secure from doing government job. Then for getting government job you should try for BANK PO exams from which you should got government as well as your career is secure after doing government job.

For BANK PO EXAMS you have to age eligibility of 18 yrs and you have to passed your 12 board exams with 50% aggregate marks. And after that you will fill the various bank form in which you want to do job . In now a days there are many vacancies in many banks such as SBI, UBI, AXIS BANK, ICICI BANK, ALLAHABAD BANK, BANK OF BARODA.

And bank examination have 5 sections which are:-

1- GENERAL APTITUDE,
2- QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE
3- VERBAL AND NON VERBAL RESIONING,
4- GENERAL AWARENESS,
5- ENGLISH.

For above 3 sections you may study R. S. AGGARAWAL. And rest of two sections you may read ARIHANT's PUBLICATION book as well as reading newspaper and watchin daily news for general awareness section.

SO ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR SECURED FUTURE............
6th October 2011, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

I am MBA(marketing) work in Pvt.Ltd. company, but i wanna job in government. what i do and which department of government related my specialization?
23rd February 2012, 09:45 AM
drurv

you have to give hard labour. You have to do lots of hard work to make your career secured.

Well thinking in government sector there is a term of job security or career security, if you join in a government you must have good knowledge in your stream. It is very difficult to join in a government sector because there are so many candidates whose are also trying for government job.

After graduation you will eligible for many types of government jobs like: civil service, CBI, I.B.....
also you will be eligible for many central govt. job like: -Indian army, Indian navy,Indian air force.
23rd February 2012, 12:40 PM
drurv

After graduation you will eligible for many types of government jobs like: civil service, CBI, I.B.
also you will be eligible for many central govt. job like: -Indian army, Indian navy,Indian air force, Indian railway.
27th February 2012, 07:01 PM
michael_scofield

s their are two types exam conducted by the bank,that are

Bank Clerk exam
Bank PO exam

Eligibility criteria for Bank Clerk Exam:
Candidate should have complete 12th class with any stream from a recognized university.
Age should be between 18 to 24 years.

Eligibility criteria for Bank PO exam:
Candidate should have complete graduation degree with any stream from a recognized university.
Age should be between 21 to 30 years.

As you mentioned that you are not graduate students,therefor i think you have completed 12th class,so you can apply for Bank Clerk exam.
At present there is no notification for Bank Clerk exam.So frequently check the official websites of Bank for updates.
30th April 2012, 12:34 PM
onest

After graduation you will eligible for many types of government jobs like: civil service, CBI, I.B.
also you will be eligible for many central govt. job like: -Indian army, Indian navy,Indian air force, Indian railways.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?