19th March 2014, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

What to choose in B.Sc to pusure LLB in future?

I have given 12 exam now and i wish to do law after BSc, what in BSc should should i choose? Is it ok if i do simple BSc?

9th May 2014, 10:48 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What to choose in B.Sc to pusure LLB in future?

You can choose any of the subject if you want to make your career in Law. For this there is no need to have specific subject. Law is a good course if you have talent and interest in it after that you can apply for this course otherwise there is no use of this course. As you want to do B.Sc now then you can do B.Sc honors in any of the subject in which you have interest.

After that it will be easy to make career if you will not ale to make career in Law. For this course you have to do struggle after that you will be easy get good job as an advocate and after that you can also apply for the government job and it is best to do practice with good lawyer. This will give you benefit for getting good job and after that you can also apply for the companies as the legal adviser.

There are many colleges of law in which you can take admission:
NLSIU, Bangalore
NALSAR, Hyderabad
NLU, Delhi
NLU, Jodhpur
NUJS, Kolkata
Amity Law School, Delhi
Symbiosis, Pune
HNLU, Raipur

All are best colleges you can take admission in any of the college for the LAW.
11th April 2015, 08:09 PM
amanshrivastava98

There is no such specific subject criteria for Law.

But in my humble opinion, you should choose the integrated course of BA-LLB, instead of BSc, then Law.

This will be beneficial for your future and will save 1 year.

For the same you need to fight the CLAT examination.

If you appear in CLAT and secure a good rank in that then you will be given admission in any of the National Law Universities across the country for a 5 years BA-LLB degree.
12th April 2015, 06:52 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

LLB stands for Bachelor of Law.There are two ways to do LLB course. One is after 10+2 and another is after graduation.

The eligibility criteria for LLB course after 10+2 are following:-

-The candidate must have secured minimum 50% marks in 10+2 exam in any stream from a recognized board.

-The candidate should not exceed 20 years of age.For SC/ST candidate it is 22 years.

-The candidate has to clear CLAT(Common Law Admission Test) exam with good marks to get admission in good law colleges.

-The duration for this LLB course is 5 years.

-The syllabus for the entrance exam includes;

* Logical Reasoning

*General Awareness

*Aptitude Test

*Communication skills.

The eligibility criteria for LLB course after graduation are following:-

-The candidate must have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

-The duration for this LLB course is 3 years.

You can do either 3 year LLB degree from any college or 5 year integrated course from National Law Colleges.In 3 year course there is no entrance exam.

You can go for any discipline of your choice to complete your graduation.There is not any specific course which is preferred most for LLB.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?