24th June 2016, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Which all government jobs available after completion of 10th standard to apply?

I have done my 10 th standard. and now i want to make my career in computer fields jobs in government sector.. u pls guide me. how can i get the government job in computer field. plsss. Awaiting for the quick response.

24th June 2016, 06:23 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all government jobs available after completion of 10th standard to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my 10 th standard. and now i want to make my career in computer fields jobs in government sector.. u pls guide me. how can i get the government job in computer field. plsss. Awaiting for the quick response.

The aspirant can find government jobs in many state government departments and central government department also. The list of opportunities are given below;

- Railway Protection Force - Official Website
- State Police Department – You have to check the notification in your state and apply for the post of Constable.
- State Staff Selection Commission – Like TNPSC, HSSC etc. You have to check the notifications in your state and apply.
- Indian Railways - Official Website

For all the above posts you have to appear for written test and interview for the selection. The competition for the job is very high, because those who studied graduation also appearing for the post. So you have to prepare well to clear the written test. For the Police Constable posts you need to give a physical fitness test also. So you have to be fit physically also for a government job.
25th June 2016, 02:50 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all government jobs available after completion of 10th standard to apply?

Let me make you clear that it would be very difficult for you to get job in computer field on the basis of 10th standard. I would like to suggest you to pursue a diploma course in computer field after completion of your 10th standard and then you can apply for government or private job.
If you complete your diploma course and then go for degree course then you can apply for more reputed government jobs.
27th June 2016, 11:33 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

If would suggest you not to go for any jobs as of now. To get the government jobs you must complete either 12th or Graduation. There was time when people used to get the jobs even after completing 10th Class but now graduation is very important. Even if you get job after graduation I suggest you to for higher study its fine if you are doing through Open University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?