24th October 2015, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Which government job can i get after securing 86% marks in B.Sc. (Agriculture)?

I had completed my inter and have secured 86% in agricultural b.sc. So which government job can i get under government sector now? Please reply me sir.

24th October 2015, 10:48 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which government job can i get after securing 86% marks in B.Sc. (Agriculture)?

List of government jobs that a candidate can apply after B.Sc. (Agriculture) :

For the post of officer in Indian Army, Navy and Air force through CDS exams.
For the post of PO and Clerk through IBPS exams.
For Grade 'A' and 'B' officer post through SSC exam.
For post of officer in different government department through UPSC exams.
25th October 2015, 09:14 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which government job can i get after securing 86% marks in B.Sc. (Agriculture)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had completed my inter and have secured 86% in agricultural b.sc. So which government job can i get under government sector now? Please reply me sir.
After completion of B.Sc, you are eligible for UPSC Civil Service exam.

If you have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university then you are eligible for Civil Service exam.

Age Criteria:

For General: 21 to 30 years
For OBC: 21 to 33 years
For SC/ST: 21 to 35 years

No. of Attempts:

For General: 3
For OBC: 7
For SC/ST: No Restriction

Selection process for Civil Service exam:

1)Preliminary test
2)Mains exam
3)Personal interview
25th October 2015, 10:09 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The opportunities in this Agriculture field are challenging and very interesting. Once, after completing B.Sc Agriculture course you can get Job opportunity in Banks, Insurance Companies. Apart this you can also become a,

- Block Development Officers (BDO)
- Agriculture Development Officers (ADO)

You can also make your career in the Teaching field at Colleges or University level. By clearing the NET entrance exam, you can work as an Agricultural Research Scientist (ARS). After gaining experience in the Agriculture field you can set up their own small unit or consultancy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?