29th October 2010, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

What to do in order to opt for mass communication course after 12th? Which college is the best?

m in 12th n want 2 do mass n communication course after 12th....
i hav good speaking n writing skills...
i hav a good personality...
so wht course should i opt in ths?
whicg colage is bst for it.....?
how to apply after 12th?

Related Questions:
  1. What to do in order to opt for mass communication course after 12th? Which college is the best?
  2. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  3. How to prepare for Ph.D Mass Communication exam? Which books to opt for? Date of exam and fee structure for the course?
  4. What are the available scopes for arts stream students? What course should I opt after 12th? Can I opt mass communication course after 12th?
  5. Eligibility to do Journalism after B.Tech in computer science?
  6. How should i approach after 12th to make career in Mass Communication field?
  7. Can i make career in Mass Communication after studying 12th with humanities? -- [New]
  8. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  9. How can I get admission to study Mass Communication in Graduation if secured 81% in 12th?
  10. Best college doing Mass Communication in Delhi?
  11. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to prepare for admission in Mass Media course in top mass communication colleges?
  13. How can I get admission in Mass Communication? I have done BSTC under Bikaner University
  14. What should I pursue in 12th to study Mass Communication in Graduation? Eligibility to get admission?
  15. Is it compulsory to do graduation in mass communication to be eligible for applying masers in mass communication?
  16. Procedure and entrance exams for Mass Communication course after 12th with Arts stream?
  17. Which college is best to do Ph.D in mass communication after completion of PG course in mass communication?
  18. Can I become a journalist after completing B.E CSE?
10th April 2011, 09:25 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

Default Re: What to do in order to opt for mass communication course after 12th? Which college is the best?

For admission to some colleges, the applicants are required to take the Common
Admission Test (CAT).

In other colleges, an in- house admission test is conducted followed by a group
discussion (GD) and personal interview. International students may also explore the
options available for admissions to Mass Communication colleges in India.

ELIGIBILITY :

Minimum eligibility for Bachelor degree in journalism is 10+2

THESE ARE SOME OF THE COLLEGES WHICH PROVIDES THESE COURSES

Bangalore University, Bangalore (Karnataka)
Jnana Bharathi Campus, Jnana Bharathi Post , Bangalore (Bangalore (Bengaluru) Dist.) - 560056

Barkatullah Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)
Hoshangabad Road , Bhopal (Bhopal Dist.) - 462026

Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga (Bihar)
Kameshwaranagar , Darbhanga (Darbhanga Dist.) - 846008

Manipal Institute of Communication, Manipal (Karnataka)
Old Tile Factory Road, Press Corner , Manipal (Udupi Dist.) - 576104

Pioneer Media School, New Delhi (Delhi)
The Pioneer,2nd floor,Link House 3, Bahadurshah Zafar Marg , New Delhi (Delhi) - 110002

University of Calcutta, Kolkata (West Bengal)
Senate House, 87 /1 College Street , Kolkata (Kolkata Dist.) - 700073

University of Mysore, Mysore (Karnataka)
Vishwavidyalaya Karyasoudha, Crawford Hall , Mysore (Mysore Dist.) - 570006

Veer Narmath South Gujarat University, Surat (Gujarat)
Post Box No. 49, Udhna Magdalla Road , Surat (Surat Dist.) - 395007
6th May 2011, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do in order to opt for mass communication course after 12th? Which college is the best?

i am in 12 in isc board with commerce.i want to study with mass comunication..plese sujjest me colleges in kolkata.
how much percentage i hav to sequire for it?
12th May 2011, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

I want to do b-com from ranchi or jharkhand ,what is the last date of application form?
20th May 2011, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

i want to become a newspaper writer so wht should i do?
7th August 2011, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

I have just completed Pre-Law...would like to continue my bachleor in mass comm, which is to best collage tat i can go to ?
3rd May 2012, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

can mass communication be done after doing graduate in B.Com?
3rd March 2013, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

I am in class 12..i want to do mass communication course after h.s.whic colleges offer mass communiction kolkata?which college is the best in kolkata?
14th December 2014, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Which college/university is the best for doing garuation in mass-communication in jharkhand.

R K Sinha, BOI, Ranchi
4th June 2015, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission in Indian Institute of Mass Communication,New Delhi.?
23rd February 2017, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

What to do for mass communication if i have completed 12 with science and English
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?