3rd November 2011, 09:08 PM
Sayantaneee

What to do to study in Ivy League for Post Graduate Sociology?

To study in an Ivy League for Post Grad, Sociology, what do I have to do?
I've never taken SAT before so I'm not aware. Other than SAT,is there anything else that I need to do? Thank-you for your time.
Regards,
Sayanatneee.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do masters from Ivy League college after B.Tech computer science?
  2. What is the syllabus for Labor Welfare Officer exam? I am a Post Graduate in Sociology
  3. Entrance exams to study M.A.(Sociology) for B.A.(Sociology) graduate?
  4. Which boarding school is good between Ivy league academy and DRS international boarding schools in Hyderabad?
  5. Career scope of Sanskrit in India especially in Baroda? Should I go for Sanskrit or Hindi in MA course being a Post Graduate in Sociology?
  6. Is this a good choice of joining P.hd in Sociology from Jaipur after completing post graduation in Sociology?
  7. How to apply for NET exam? I am a post graduation in Sociology
  8. Am I eligible to study M.A.(Sociology) after completing B.A.(Political Science)?
  9. Details of pursuing PhD in Sociology at Calicut University?
  10. List of top 10 universities for doing masters? Can I get in those institutes with a good GRE or TOEFL score? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I study B.A.(Sociology) in India being a student of Srilanka?
  12. Which department posts are suitable for MA Sociology post graduate? -- [New]
  13. List of best Law colleges in India? I am a graduate in sociology(hons)
  14. Nalanda Open University-BA in Sociology Part III Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Is there any scope of studying Master of Social Work for Sociology graduate?
  16. How to prepare for SLET entrance exam after completing PG in Sociology with 56% marks
  17. What is the qualification to join PG diploma?
  18. What shall I do to have a better career after completion of Post Graduation in Sociology?
4th May 2014, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do to study in Ivy League for Post Graduate Sociology?

i have done btech in computer science in 2010. i want to do something for society. i am thinking to do post graduation in Sociology. Can i go for it. if yes then please tell me How ?

Thankyou for your time . :)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?