12th November 2015, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

How can I study B.A.(Sociology) in India being a student of Srilanka?

Hello,
I am from Srilanka. I have finished my A/Ls with good grades & I want to study B.A. in Sociology in India. Kindly let me know what I have to do for study Sociology in India? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study MBBS with scholarship in India being a student of SriLanka?
  2. Which are the entrance exams for medical in India?
  3. How may I get details about M.l.T courses? Where I can do this course in Sri Lanka? What's the future prospective for the same?
  4. Does BSc Microbiology has scope in Srilanka? How can I find a job in Srilanka?
  5. Which is better to study MS in Abroad or to study M.Tech in India for B.Tech(Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering) candidate?
  6. Should I study in India or Outside India? Which has a better scope?
  7. Best colleges to study petroleum engineering? I am a 12th science student
  8. How may I get admission forms of AIIMS or other colleges in Delhi before visiting India? I am a foreign student and applying for student visa
  9. Procedure to study Medicine in India for London student?
  10. Do foreign students need Visa to study in India?
  11. Courses available to study in India for a Nepali candidate who is expecting 60% In 12th?
  12. How to study MSc Physics in India? What is the admission procedure in India for Nepalese Student? What is the fee structure?
  13. Possibility to study MBBS in India for a citizen of Iraq?
  14. Can a biology student study BSc Computer Science? Where can I study in India? What is the requirement?
  15. How can I get scholarship to study Biotechnology in India after studying 12th in Nepal?
  16. What is the procedure to study MBBS in India?
  17. Is there any scholarship to study MBBS in India for Afganistani student?
  18. Best institute in India for studying Pilot Course? Fee Structure and procedure for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
29th November 2015, 09:21 PM
ant man

Default Re: How can I study B.A.(Sociology) in India being a student of Srilanka?

Yes being a foreigner you can study B.A. (sociology) course in India.

The basic eligibility for B.A. course is
1. You must have completed 12th from a recognised board.
2. You must have minimum 60% marks in order to apply for top universities.
3. There is no age limit applicable.

>>For a foreign student, there must be a valid visa permission to study the course.
>>You must get the admission in the university by applying from the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?