19th July 2012, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for SLET entrance exam after completing PG in Sociology with 56% marks

I have just completed post-graduate in sociology with 56% marks. Now I want to take preparation of SLET examination. But I do not have any guidances. So, can you tell please how can I take preparation?

Related Questions:
  1. How should I prepare for MP SLET entrance exam? I am a M.A sociology student
  2. Am I eligible for SET after scoring 51% in PG?
  3. Am I eligible to study M.A.(Sociology) after completing B.A.(Political Science)? -- [New]
  4. When SLET will be conducted in Chhattisgarh? Syllabus of SLET(Sociology)?
  5. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Chennai?
  6. Detailed procedure to apply for SLET(Sociology)?
  7. How to prepare for the entrance to prepare for PG course in Sociology from JNU/Delhi University? How to get more marks in the entrance?
  8. When SLET is conducted? What si the syllabus and How to prepare for it?
  9. How to prepare for SLET entrance exam? I have completed PG with Maths subject
  10. How can I prepare to qualify in SLET? Date of SLET in Maharashtra?
  11. Percentage required for Ph.D in sociology after completing graduation in sociology as a non collegiate? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to study Ph.D in Forensic Science for a postgraduate?
  13. Nalanda Open University-BA in Sociology Introduction to Sociology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Kuvempu University B.A Sociology 1st Year Paper-I General Sociology exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Procedure to follow for doing Ph.D in Hindi?
  16. Can I appear for WBSC exam after doing B.A Sociology Honors? How should I prepare for it and what are the requirements?
  17. Is only degree certificate enough to apply for Ph.D course after completing MCA from IGNOU?
  18. Mangalore University BA in Sociology First Sem- Principles of Sociology Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
24th June 2013, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for SLET entrance exam after completing PG in Sociology with 56% marks

how can I apply for slet exame in m.sc. organic chemistry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?