2nd November 2010, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

What do they ask in Taxation Inspector entrance exam?

sir i have applied for the taxation inspector exam in the haryana staff selection commission..
can u please tell me wat do they ask in that particular exam...i mean what i have to study coz i m giving this exam first time and have no idea about it...
and also when this exam i going to be held, in which month,if u have an idea...
kindly respond

14th October 2011, 08:34 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Default Re: What do they ask in Taxation Inspector entrance exam?

Dear friend this is totally depend on you how prepared and then give the exam..............

They ask simple this type of questions....

1.GENERAL AWARENESS

2.QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE

3.REASONING,VERBAL AND NON-VERBAL

4.CURRENT AFFAIRS

5.ENGLISH

In this exam this type of question are available and its totally depend on you how can you prepared for this and how can manage you.............

In this type of exam time management is too much important and do too much practice then you can get sure success............
29th January 2012, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What do they ask in Taxation Inspector entrance exam?

hiiiii......i have applied for haryana public service commission...so i want to know what they ask in entres exam.......describ me which type of questions they ask.......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?