20th May 2011, 11:40 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

What Do You Do in Your Spare Time?

Apart From Crunching Questions here,

You can Refresh your Self by Replying to this Thread about your Interests, Hobbies , Your Achievements. These should be Genuine from your Heart .

Be Honest While Giving your Answer !!

21st May 2011, 12:38 AM
hurbert467

Default Re: What Do You Do in Your Spare Time?

you must listen music
21st May 2011, 01:13 AM
karthiksiva

Reading Newspapers, Surfing, Solving mind games such as sudoku, crossword puzzles, etc...
21st May 2011, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

i stick to my mobile phone when i am free
21st May 2011, 02:17 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

Well its a nice thread it will help each member here to know each other better .Well before
joining this forum i generally have some interest which i used to do but now i do not get
time to do because most of time i stay here and love to answer and increase my
knowledge.

My hobbies are playing cricket ,football and volleyball .Even now whenever i get time i
play all these games this helps me to keep myself free and relaxed from all tension of
studies.some times i even like to watch movies too.
21st May 2011, 03:06 PM
alphagamma

You can surf the internet for the information on the topics which you like and know about things & countries. You can browse on a social networking site like facebook to chat with your friends. Also can have the famous novels to be read.
You can better increase the general knowledge about a particular topic. Also you can read the magazines for the current affairs. Even join a sport like horse riding and swimming to redue the heat factor. These are my ways!!!
21st May 2011, 05:11 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Red face Re: What Do You Do in Your Spare Time?

Hi,

I didn't expect this type of question in this website. Honestly speaking i

always have more spare time and in spare time i just watch tv. But nowadays i

am bored of watching tv and i wanted to change it to some other. That time

only my friend introduced me about this forum. Now answer this forum is my

work in my spare time and i enjoy it.
21st May 2011, 06:32 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Hey Deep, really you initiated a very good thread.

I always thought of doing something new & creative whenever i will have spare time but usually end up wasting time on Fb, listening music or watching animated movies..!!
But now i have modified my thought , i makes not so many but some particular tasks like writting reviews for article in news paper, online coding competition or updating my blog.
Now i have started doing some social work like teaching poor children under National Service Scheme.
21st May 2011, 11:48 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

well we do lots of things in spare time but the most we do is for the forum... which is makes us to link those person whom we donot know and never knows.... but help indirectly ..
22nd May 2011, 11:38 AM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Talking Re: What Do You Do in Your Spare Time?

Well Deep !!

Its really good to Initiate a thread like This I appreciate your work.

I actually have good interest in DJ ing(I think All are aware of it) Disk Jockey I really like this as this is my passion

but as far as we engineers after committing to the degree we have to stick with it without any other options if we are interested or not.

I am also sticked with it and busy with assignments, tests,sem exams, projects etc., bla bla

Even I don't have a chance to spare time for my interest I dream about it when i'm little free.

I'm now only able to forget about it with work in this forum and the position what i got recently.

Anyways I will definitely give importance to my interests as of now I'm busy without any word called spare time

Even I like to be busy sometimes it looks odd for this mechanical life now I'm planning to take up a new hobby i.e., bird watching

Hope I will do good in this and relax myself with good activities

Caution: this forum is more addictive than any other hobbies as it has sweet fruits which no one let to go in vain

Thanks very Much Deep For giving me this opportunity to share my views

Regards

~AdityA~
22nd May 2011, 12:02 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

in your spare time you should increase your knowledge with a little bit of entertainment
so in your spare time you should read the general knowledge and the current affairs
for the current affairs you should watch the news regularly
and even in the spare for the entertainment you can listen to music as it refreshes the mind
if you will utilize your spare time in this way you will be very much benefited in your life
as general knowledge is the most important part of any any of the entrance exam

so best of luck of your future ...
22nd May 2011, 01:48 PM
pradeepdeshwal3626

Quote:
Originally Posted by deep_4 View Post

You can Refresh your Self by Replying to this Thread about your Interests, Hobbies , Your Achievements. These should be Genuine from your Heart .

friend,
in my spare i like to listen punjabi music and along with dat i like to do exercises in gym.
22nd May 2011, 02:20 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by deep_4 View Post

If i Say true, Then Most of the Time, I will spare my time in this forum.

I like to post answers in this forum, when i free. A part posting question here, I am also interested to read newspaper and Magzines and practice for the aptitude test and GD.

I am also like to watch movies, when i free. But mostly, i will spare my time in this forum because this forum will gives me a lots of knowledge.

And i am also intersted to chat with new friends. And in my spare time I like to watch movies with my friends.

But Mostly, I will spare my time in this forum because i am interested to helps others and also gain knowledge from this forum. This forum will gives me lots of knowledge. And a part from all these activites, I am also give equal opportunity to my studies also.

Rahul K
22nd May 2011, 07:24 PM
npngpt

Well talking about my spare time i am planning to commit myself to this site by spending my spare time on this ,which i usually spend playing computer games, this is hell lot better than computer games because you get to share your knowledge with others and expanding it.
22nd May 2011, 08:08 PM
mandiv

my favourite passtime is going through dictionary...........exploring new words realyy helps in enhancing vocabulary.............
29th May 2011, 06:13 PM
mailmeshekhar2011

Hi dear,

Its really good to Initiate a thread like This I appreciate your work.

I actually have good interest in DJ ing(I think All are aware of it) Disk Jockey I really like this as this is my passion

but as far as we engineers after committing to the degree we have to stick with it without any other options if we are interested or not.

I am also sticked with it and busy with assignments, tests,sem exams, projects etc., bla bla

Even I don't have a chance to spare time for my interest I dream about it when i'm little free.

I'm now only able to forget about it with work in this forum and the position what i got recently.

Anyways I will definitely give importance to my interests as of now I'm busy without any word called spare time

Even I like to be busy sometimes it looks odd for this mechanical life now I'm planning to take up a new hobby i.e., bird watching

Caution: this forum is more addictive than any other hobbies as it has sweet fruits which no one let to go in vain

Thanks very Much Deep For giving me this opportunity to share my views

Thanks
30th May 2011, 12:12 PM
frooty.scooty

Hi deep
I didn't except this type of question in this forum.
This type of question intiated first.
I speak frankly
actuvally i am spend much more time with my friend and family memebers.

My hobbies are watching tv ,studying books,
chating with my friends,etc.
but present a new topic is added to this list,
Yes i spent more time for doing this fourm.
By doing this fourm i get a lot of knoweledge.
for 10 days backmy friend said about this fourm.At that time doing this fourm.

Thanks
15th March 2012, 11:08 AM
jobsick

25th May 2020, 01:24 AM
Lovypamnani

In my spare time I use this forum to give answers , read a book watch ,web series , watch and learn new things on you tube
And that's how i kill my time
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?