1st August 2012, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

How to join Aeronautical course after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?

how to join aeronotical after diploma in electronics & communication engineering? I want to become aerospace engineer

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Aeronautical course after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  2. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can diploma holders join Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  4. How should I join Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  5. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  6. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in electronics and communication
  7. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma electronics and communication engineering
  8. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering in AP after studying diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  9. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  10. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) if completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering? -- [New]
  11. How to take Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication? How many colleges are there in Bangalore?
  12. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering in Tamilnadu after studying diploma in ETC?
  14. Procedure to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma? I have just completed my 2nd year in electronics and communication engineering
  15. What to do for getting admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  16. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  17. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  18. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
18th January 2013, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Aeronautical course after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?

how could i make my carrier in mechanical as i am doing btceh in computer science
18th January 2013, 07:25 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Aeronautical course after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to join aeronotical after diploma in electronics & communication engineering? I want to become aerospace engineer
HI!
I am sorry to say that after passing diploma in Electronics and Communication you are not eligible for B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering.

If you want to take admission in Electronics and Communication you have to qualify the entrance exam.

Some top college offering Electronics and Communication:-
> Indian Institute of Technology, Kampur
> Indian Institute of Technology, Khragpur
> Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
> Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
> Indian Institute of Technology, Patna
> Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar
> Indian Institute of Technology, Jodpur
> Birela Institute of Technology, Hyderabad
> Delhi College of Engineering, Delhi

good luck!
31st May 2013, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

i am an electronics diploma holder from a recognized government polytechnic,i want to know the list of universities which carried out correspondance be/b.tech courses in electronics and communication/instrumentation engg.I am presently a government employee so i dont have leisure time for attending classes,i can just spare time to study by my own and give examination. Pls,suggest me a good option
17th March 2014, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

WHAT ARE THE QUALIFICATION TO JOIN ELECTRONIC AND TELECOMMUNICATION DIPLOMA ?WHAT COLLEGE FOUND IN TANZANIA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?