30th May 2015, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Tips to clear SSC board exam in all subjects?

Give some tips for preparation in second language telugu? Also some Tips to clear SSC board exam in all subjects? I really wanted to understand the way to prepare for it in order to score more in the exam and have a better future. Please provide me your suggestions!

25th June 2015, 10:15 PM
kavitagopani

Default Re: Tips to clear SSC board exam in all subjects?

Hello
To score best in exam you should hard. As said always hard work is the key to success. You should study all the subjects perfectly and understand them properly. Here are some tips on how ro start the preparation and succeed in it.

First of all you should make a time table. Time table which is only study oriented and your day routine. Make a time table day wise on which day which subjects will you study. like monday and tuesday study telugu and then like wise follow up all the subjects.

You can also set time for completing the syllabus like in one week complete one subject. Like wise you will also be able to read the whole syllabus.

Make sure that you also spare time for your revision also. Revision is very important to gain more and more knowledge.

Also you should keep reading the chapters as soon as they are completed in school.

All the best
30th January 2017, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

How Can I get 95% above in SSC boards maharashtra in one month. I have roughly finished my syllbaus
31st January 2017, 10:29 PM
Sargeant
Member+

SSC exam is the first major examination for any student in their life.To clear in SSC successfully proper planning is essential. Most of students pass SSC examination , but in order to secure more percentage than other daily routine is to be schedule and followed likewise.

These days, subjects tutorials are available but remember tutorial only helps you to clear any difficulties in topics only. One cannot get good percentile if he/she don't revise every topic on same day and recall everything on next day. This method is very useful which makes preparation easy on day before examination. Also, this technique helps students in further education too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?