20th August 2015, 09:20 PM
royalavtar4u

What is the domicile criteria for MBBS entrance exam in Delhi?

What is the domicile criteria for MBBS entrance exam in delhi

Related Questions:
  1. What is the domicile criteria for MBBS entrance exam in Delhi? -- [New]
  2. Will my daughter be eligible for Delhi PMT by domicile criteria?
  3. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate?
  4. How to apply under the reserve domicile quota of 85% in Delhi College of Engineering? What are the rules pertaining to eligibility of Delhi Domicile?
  5. Can I get domicile certificate of Uttar Pradesh if I belong to New Delhi?
  6. Can I study MBBS in the mentioned states being a Domicile of U.P.? Which 3 states should I opt for NEET-UG?
  7. List of coaching classes in Delhi for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? Course duration of MBBS in AIIMS?
  8. What is the eligibility for admission in PG in Rajasthan? I have done MBBS from Mumbai and have domicile of Rajasthan
  9. How can I get domicile for UP?
  10. Will I get domicile certificate of Delhi for my professional studies?
  11. Eligibility to attend MPPET & CGPET? domicile criteria -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Criteria for Domicile of Uttar Pradesh? Can I apply for UPCPMT?
  13. Is there any possibilities to get admission in MBBS directly without entrance exam?
  14. Do I need to change my domicile from MP to CG? What is the criteria for the same?
  15. What's the procedure for getting domicile certificate of Delhi? I was born in Delhi and studied till 8th std at Delhi and then proceeded to UAE and completed my 12th in UAE. My both parents belong to Delhi
  16. What is the eligibility for admission in PG in Rajasthan? I have done MBBS from Mumbai and have domicile of Rajasthan
  17. Is there any entrance exam for MBBS admission? Criteria to be fulfilled to get MBBS seat? How to apply for counseling?
  18. Am I consider under Delhi state quota? I am appearing for AIEEE from Kota but having domicile of Delhi
22nd August 2015, 01:42 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the domicile criteria for MBBS entrance exam in Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalavtar4u View Post
What is the domicile criteria for MBBS entrance exam in delhi
The Delhi University Medical Entrance Exam is conducted to select candidates for admission to MBBS and BDS course.

- Candidate must have passed the 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English from a recognized school situated in Delhi are eligible to apply for DPMT exam.

- 50% marks in individual subject, for SC/ST 40% marks.

- Candidate age should be minimum 17 years

Eligible candidate will received the application form with bulletin information from the officer of Deputy Registrar, Faculty of Medical Science.

Contact Details are:

Registrar: http://www.du.ac.in/du/index.php?page=registrar
17th June 2019, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

My son was born in delhi but due to my transfer liability he has completed his xii the standard in west bengal. Could he get the domidomicile quota fir delhi ?
20th June 2019, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

I have domicile of delhi... But i completed my 12th from other state because of my father's transfer... My father is in military.. Can i eligible for 85% quota of delhi medical...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?