6th January 2015, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MBBS in the mentioned states being a Domicile of U.P.? Which 3 states should I opt for NEET-UG?

I am domicile of UP but in neet i can fill upto 3 state quota choice i hav got 74% marks in 12th so am i eligible to apply for mbbs from state quota from 1> Delhi 2> Andhra Pradesh 3> Uttrakhand 4> Karnataka 5> Maharastra. Also do kindly give me your Sugession For top 3 states I should go for. Thankyou.

9th January 2015, 09:14 PM
Rahul9596

Default Re: Can I study MBBS in the mentioned states being a Domicile of U.P.? Which 3 states should I opt for NEET-UG?

Yes you can study MBBS in any of state of India.

Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery(MBBS) is a course of Five and half years (5&1/2) duration. You will have to reside out of state for more than 5 years. So your choice should be such a state which is nearby your resident state so that you can move easily during vacations to your place.

One of the other criteria you can apply to your selection of states is good or reputed colleges. If you can opt for only 3 states in the form then according to my opinion (on the basis of better colleges) would be 1st Delhi, 2nd Andhra 3rd Karnataka. If you choose on the basis of nearer to your state then 1st Delhi, 2nd Uttarakhand, 3rd Maharashtra.
3rd December 2019, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study MBBS in the mentioned states being a Domicile of U.P.? Which 3 states should I opt for NEET-UG?

I give 11 & 12 board exam from Gujarat board but I have domicile of mp so I can apply mp for neet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?