25th February 2012, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

What is the duration of genetic engineering course? Fee structure for the same?

I interested in genetic engineering,especialy in human genetic.what is the duration of this course? What is its fees structure? Which all are the collages offering genetc engineerin in keraka?

Related Questions:
  1. Genetic Engineering after 12th? Fee structure, scope, duration and procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Fee structure for genetic engineering? How many years does it take? Any colleges in Mumbai for genetic engineering?
  3. Genetic Engineering: Fee Structure, Courses Details, Duration of Courses, Best Institutes?
  4. Procedure for doing Genetic Engineering after 12th? Which are the colleges offering the course? Minimum qualification required and the fee structure?
  5. Fee structure, Scope and list of best institutes for Genetic Engineering course?
  6. Fee structure for Genetic Engineering?
  7. What will be the fee structure for Genetic Engineering course?
  8. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course? -- [New]
  9. Fee structure of government colleges for B.Tech Genetic Engineering course?
  10. List of M.Tech genetic engineering colleges in USA and Canada? What is the procedure to apply? Eligibility and the fee structure?
  11. Procedure of getting admission in Genetic Engineering? Percentage required to fill the form and best college for this course? Fee structure of the course?
  12. What is the eligibility to get admission in top genetic engineering college in Tamilnadu
  13. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  14. How to become a genetic engineer? What is the procedure for it and fee structure?
  15. Eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration of BCA in IGNOU?
  16. Procedure to join Marine Engineering course after B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Fee structure of this course and the course duration?
  17. What is the qualification for genetic engineering? Fee structure for the same
  18. How to study genetic engineering while studying 11th?
19th May 2012, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the duration of genetic engineering course? Fee structure for the same?

HOW MANY YEARS REQUIRED TO COMPLETE GEN. ENG
6th February 2013, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the duration of genetic engineering course? Fee structure for the same?

is there is any job opportunity for genetic engineering in india?
20th February 2013, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

what is the fees for genetics engineering?
13th March 2013, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

i want the list of govt genetic engg college in south india??
29th March 2013, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE JST COMPLETED MY 12TH AND I WANT TO TAKE GENETIC ENGINEERING AS A CAREER ...SO I WANT TO KNOW EACH AND EVERY DETAIL ABOUT STUDIES,DURATION OF STUDIES,TOP COLLEGES IN INDIA,SCOPE AFTER COMPLETING THE COURSE,SALARY ETC..................SO PLS DO REPLY ............
3rd April 2013, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my 12th std and i wish to do genetic engineering. what is the duration of this course and how much it will be useful?
21st August 2013, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

what are the job chances and the minimum income after i complete the genetic enjineering?
25th August 2013, 09:31 AM
minu jack

i want to know, what are the various types in genetic engg. so kindly rply
25th August 2013, 09:37 AM
minu jack

Question Re: What is the duration of genetic engineering course? Fee structure for the same?

i want to know about the various types in genetic engg. so kindly plz do the need, i'm doing 12 std, with bio. maths
25th August 2013, 10:16 AM
Mattyjkk

We offer admission in B.Tech Genetic Engineering course, which is four year course and selection, will be based on the result of entrance exam. We offer World-class infrastructure, highly qualified and dedicated faculties and excellent environment for academic and intellectual growth.
Eligibility: - 10+2 with PCM/B

Course Duration: - 4 Years

Fee Structure: - Total Fees-98000 including 30,000 (laptop + Dress + Book), 68000 (tuition fee). Course Outlook: - The B.Tech. Genetic Engineering course is of 4 years, divided into 8 semesters of 6 months each. Every semester, an examination is held to judge the understanding of the students in those six months.
22nd February 2014, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

procedure for doing genetic engineering after 12th? fees structure, scope, duration?
6th April 2015, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

What are the kinds of government job for which we can apply after studying genetic engineering?? Is it a good options for girls??
16th May 2015, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

How to join in government genetic engineering college? What is the required cutoff mark?
17th April 2016, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

what is cut off marks for genetic engineering? may I know the available college providing this course and its fees structure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?