20th July 2011, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure for Genetic Engineering?

what is the fees structure for genetic engineering ...I wanted to know about the fee

Related Questions:
  1. What is the duration of genetic engineering course? Fee structure for the same?
  2. Genetic Engineering after 12th? Fee structure, scope, duration and procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure for doing Genetic Engineering after 12th? Which are the colleges offering the course? Minimum qualification required and the fee structure?
  4. Fee structure, Scope and list of best institutes for Genetic Engineering course?
  5. Fee structure for Genetic Engineering?
  6. What will be the fee structure for Genetic Engineering course?
  7. Course structure and fee expenses of M.Sc(Genetics) in Institute of Genetic Engineering? -- [New]
  8. Fee structure for Genetic engineering at SRM University?
  9. Fee structure of government colleges for B.Tech Genetic Engineering course?
  10. List of M.Tech genetic engineering colleges in USA and Canada? What is the procedure to apply? Eligibility and the fee structure?
  11. Procedure of getting admission in Genetic Engineering? Percentage required to fill the form and best college for this course? Fee structure of the course?
  12. What is the eligibility to get admission in top genetic engineering college in Tamilnadu
  13. How to become a genetic engineer? What is the procedure for it and fee structure?
  14. Genetic Engineering: Fee Structure, Courses Details, Duration of Courses, Best Institutes?
  15. What is the qualification for genetic engineering? Fee structure for the same
  16. How to study genetic engineering while studying 11th?
  17. Procedure for doing GENETIC ENGINEERING after +2 in medical? what is its scope?
  18. Genetic engineering seat with low fee structure in India?
27th August 2011, 10:38 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Arrow Re: Fee structure for Genetic Engineering?

>>Genetic Engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the fees structure for genetic engineering ...I wanted to know about the fee
Genetic Engineering Criteria needs 10+2 pass with Biology, Chemistry and Physics as Compulsory subjects.

The course include various studies in Enzyme Technology, Basic Molecular Techniques, Bioprocess Engineering, Stoichiometry and Engineering Thermodynamics.

About Fee structure its depends on University to University. If you go for Deemed University then fee will be sky rocketing. If you join in Government College then its one fourth of what you pay in Deemed University .

Some Good institution for Genetic Engineering are SRM Univeristy, Kakatiya University, Osmania University etc.

~Regards
Deepak
27th August 2011, 01:04 PM
Mannu2525

Arrow Re: Fee structure for Genetic Engineering?

GENETIC ENGINEERING

Eligibility
•-> 10+2 from any affiliated board.
•-> Min. 60% marks(Physics+ Chemistry+ biology) in 12th board

Universities that offer Engineering in Genetics
•-> S.R.M. University
•-> Kakatiya University
•-> Osmania University

Fee Structure
•-> Vary from University to university
•-> Generally, Rs. 60,000- Rs. 1,30,000 per year.

GOOD LUCK

With Regards,
~Manvendra~
27th August 2011, 01:27 PM
Sehwag6

Default Re: Fee structure for Genetic Engineering?

The minimum educational qualification is 12th with above 60%marks.in 12th you must have physics, chemistry and maths. The fee structure is different from college to college. It is around 30,000 to 50,000 per semester. All the best
27th August 2011, 02:17 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Dear friend i provide you the details for details and fees structure of genetic engineering .

Eligibility Criteria for the Genetic Engineering :

if your interested in genetic engineering course ,then you should be qualified in 12th in science stream ie : physics , chemistry , biology , mathematics .from recognized university .

Note : every institution may conduct the entrance examination . and there select the candidate according to the percentage of marks in entrance examination .

Fees Structure of Genetic Engineering Course :

The fees structure of genetic engineering course is differ from institution form institution according to the management of the institution . So please select the any one of the institution and find through the official web site of the institution . I provide the best institution of genetic engineering .

[CENTER]
Institution for genetic engineering :

27th August 2011, 02:54 PM
eldandi.supraja

Eligibility for genetic engineering:

The basic eligibility criteria for a graduate degree (BE / B.Tech) is 10+2 or equivalent examination, with Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics as well as genetics as part of the biology.

If you fulfill the criteria, you are eligible.

Duration:

4 years of engineering course...

Course details:

The study of this field includes all or few of these –

Enzyme Technology,
Immunology Laboratory,
Basic Molecular Techniques,
Bioprocess Engineering,
Genome Analysis Laboratory,
Stoichiometry and Engineering Thermodynamics.

Scope:

The demand for Genetic Engineers is growing in India as well as abroad.
Job opportunities are numerous and growing in number.
Most of them are mainly placed in medical and pharmaceutical industries, the agricultural sector, and the research and development departments. They can also take up teaching as an option. Certain NGO's like Greenpeace also hire Genetic Engineers to ascertain the outcome of GM products.

Fee structure:

The fees for genetic engineering varies from university to university.
Its course fee is like other B.tech courses...

Institutes:

The best institutes to pursue this course are:

S.R.M. University
S.R.M. Nagar Kattankulathur
Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu

Kakatiya University,
Warangal

Osmania University,
Hyderabad
1st April 2014, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my 2 in biology,i need to lead my life in research in genetics, so i need help to select college in tamil nadu in genetical course
19th March 2015, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

If my mark was low in math but i got a good marks in biology,physics and chemistry if i am eligible to study genetic engineering and my cast is MBC
1st May 2015, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th with biology subject . is it important mathmatics for genetic engeneering ?
3rd May 2015, 11:31 PM
divyavuda

Eligibility
10+2 from any affiliated board.
Min. 60% marks(Physics+ Chemistry+ biology) in 12th board

Universities that offer Engineering in Genetics
S.R.M. University
Kakatiya University
Osmania University

Fee Structure
Vary from University to university Generally, Rs. 60,000- Rs. 1,30,000 per year.
17th June 2015, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the exact fee structure in osmania and kakatiya universities for genetics?
1st October 2017, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Genetic engineering colleges in Hyderabad? And which entrance exam I should write?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?