10th December 2011, 09:31 AM

What are the best opportunities for me being a candidate of M.Sc in Seed Science?

i am msc in seed scince now what will we best operchunites.

Related Questions:
  1. Information regarding Ph.D course? I am currently pursuing MSc Ag. Seed Science and Technology
  2. How many streams can I do in M.Sc? Can I do M.Sc in Agriculture or Seed Technology?
  3. List of colleges and procedure to apply for distance Ph.D. in Seed Technology
  4. How to do PH.D in Seed Technology? I am a student of MSc Agriculture
  5. Which has more scope M.Sc IT or M.Sc Computer Science?
  6. Eligibility criteria for M.Sc in Forensic Science being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Colleges offering this course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  7. What are the opportunities after completion of MSc Forensic Course?
  8. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Computer Science?
  9. Any entrance tests to appear to get admission to PhD course in Seed Technology or is it through direct admission? Best university for Ph.D in Seed Technology course?
  10. Eligibility to apply for Seed Laboratory Training for Seed Assistant of Bhutan?
  11. After completing M.A in Environmental Studies how can I get a job in government sector?
  12. Universities offering PhD in Seed Science and Technology in India? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  13. What is the scope of integrated MSc in Biology and computer science? What are the job opportunities available in Bangalore for this course
  14. What is the difference between MCA and Integrated MCA? Which one is better to join?
  15. What has better scope between MSc IT and MSc computer science?
  16. Is MSc Maths a good option after BSc Computer Science with 2 years of gap? How to prepare for the exam? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MSc Maths? Career opportunities after doing MSc Maths except teaching?
  17. When does the ICAR SRF notification come?
  18. What are the opportunities after MSc Botany? -- [Most Discussed]
5th July 2012, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the best opportunities for me being a candidate of M.Sc in Seed Science?

after completing bsc in seed tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?