18th June 2013, 04:42 PM
sandeep rayavarapu

What is the duration of marine engineering course after B.Tech Mechanical?

what is the duration of marine engineering course after b.tech mechanical and what is the fee has to pay for the course ?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in Marine government college after passing B.Tech in mechanical Engineering? Which entrance exams are conducted for that?
  2. Is it possible to enter Marine Engineering after completing B.E in Mechanical? Duration of the course and training centers providing the course?
  3. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly?
  4. Procedure to join Marine Engineering course after B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Fee structure of this course and the course duration?
  5. Masters in Marine Engineering after Btech in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the duration of marine engineering course after B.Tech Mechanical?
  7. What to do to join marine engineering courses after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in India?
  8. How to take marine engineering after B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  9. Duration of Marine Engineering? Colleges offering this course?
  10. What's the duration of training period in Marine engineering? How can I apply for Marine engineering after completing B.E? I've done B.Tech(Mechanical engineering)
  11. Duration of marine engineering course? What is the fee structure of it?
  12. Any entrance test to pursue Aviation or Marine after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering in NIT?
  13. What are the medical eligibility criteria for Merchant Navy candidates?
  14. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. How to join marine engineering after completing mechanical engineering?
  16. Eligibility to get admission in B.Tech(Marine Engineering) for Diploma student? -- [New]
  17. Best Colleges offering GME course? Will there be any benefit of doing M.Tech in Marine Engineering being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. How to go in marine after B.Tech mechanical
17th September 2013, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the duration of marine engineering course after B.Tech Mechanical?

can i do marine engineering after completing eee
20th September 2013, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the duration of marine engineering course after B.Tech Mechanical?

which courses are available in marine field after BE mechanical
18th February 2014, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

i am complet a mech engg i want to join the merin collag only one year corse.........
20th March 2014, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

is there any value difference bwn the certificates of directly entering the marine course or attaining it after btech engineering
25th March 2014, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

For GME course which is the best institute for placement garanty.
29th March 2015, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

I m student in ec subject in four year what will be fer and about placement? Please intimat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?