8th May 2013, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

What are the educational requirement for admission in MCA?

What is a educational requirment of admission in mca....Please send to me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Educational qualification for CBI agent? Is there any requirement for physical requirement?
  2. Date of MCA entrance exam of Jadavpur University? Requirement for getting admitted for the course?
  3. Which companies offer summer internship after 1st year of B.E. ?
  4. Details about the best MCA colleges in India? Admission criteria and eligibility requirement?
  5. Minimum education requirement for admission into government polytechnic college, Chennai?
  6. Minimum percentage required for admission in MCA course of IGNOU?
  7. Am I eligible for MCA as per my academics record?
  8. Percentage required in 12th, requirements, expenses and list of colleges offering MCA program in India?
  9. Eligibility criteria of MCA entrance examination? Fee structure of MCA course in top colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is MCA admission procedure? What is the syllabus of MCA? Study material for MCA?
  11. How can I complete my graduation after 10th through correspondence?
  12. How can I get admission in MCA if not appeared for Pre-MCA exams? 2 years MCA is good for job? -- [New]
  13. Can I take admission in BSc Biotechnology in Amity University? What is the requirement, procedure and the fee structure for admission?
  14. Can I get admission in MCA management? What is the procedure? Is there any scope for MCA commerce? I have not done document verification for MCA admission
  15. Is MCA a better option or should I do another course? Registered MCA colleges in Mumbai?
  16. Can I do Graduation and MCA at the same time from two different universities?
  17. What is the educational requirement for forest?
  18. Can I take admission directly to MCA 2nd year?
22nd June 2013, 09:53 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the educational requirement for admission in MCA?

Bachelor’s degree is the basic qualification required for MCA. Such candidates should have studied mathematics as a subject either at 12th or graduation. National level entrance test like AIMCET is considered for admission. State level or institute level entrance exams are also conducted for admission. Those with a minimum of 60% marks in 12th and graduation can apply for NIMCET. Those who qualify NIMCET can seek admission with NIT.
9th September 2013, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the educational requirement for admission in MCA?

can i do MCA because i am a student of arts subject and i have complite BCA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?