1st March 2013, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for Aeronautical Engineer in NASA?

What are eligibility for aeronautical engineer in nasa?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join NASA or ISRO as an aeronautical or aerospace engineer? What is the procedure and eligibility criteria? -- [New]
  2. How to join NASA or ISRO as an Aeronautical or Aerospace Engineer? What is the procedure and eligibility criteria?
  3. How can I join NASA after Aeronautical Engineering? What is the eligibility? Can we join NASA directly after completing Aeronautical Engineering from Pakistan Air Force?
  4. How to become a NASA astronaut? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to enter NASA?
  6. Are there any job opportunities for me in NASA? I am a Instrumentation Engineer student
  7. How to join NASA after doing Aeronautical?
  8. How should I join NASA after doing Aeronautical?
  9. What is the procedure to become an Aeronautical Scientist in NASA
  10. How to become an aeronautical engineer? I am studying in 7th class
  11. How many years will it take to become an Aeronautical Engineer? Required Eligibility criteria to join this course?
  12. Job in NASA after B.Tech from Bangalore Institute of Aeronautical Engineering? Should i choose Aeronautical engineering to become a space scientist?
  13. Suggestions to become an Astronaut being a candidate having interest in Aerospace Engineering?
  14. How can I join as Junior Engineer in NASA being a candidate having completed HSC from Bangladesh?
  15. How should I become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  16. Which aeronautical colleges are best to study so I can join NASA?
  17. Will there be any scope for Girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. How to prepare for Graduate studies in USA in Aeronautical engineering? How to present a paper in NASA and IEEE?
8th March 2013, 08:04 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the eligibility for Aeronautical Engineer in NASA?

Eligibility Requirements
The following criteria must apply:

Applicants must have received or be on track to receive their bachelor's degrees by Fall 2013. Scholarship awardees selected in Spring 2013 must begin their fellowship tenure by Fall 2013.
Potential applicants to the program may be in their final year of undergraduate study and already accepted into a master’s or doctoral program, or they may be currently enrolled in a master’s or doctoral program but will not receive their degree until at least Spring 2015.
You do not have to be accepted into a program at the time your application is submitted; however, should you be selected, the award is contingent upon your admission to a suitable master’s or doctoral level degree program at an accredited U.S. college or university in aeronautical engineering or a related science or engineering field of study.
Fields of study must have a focus on aeronautics-related research such as, but not limited to, air traffic management research and integrated vehicle health management. List of Supported Fields
The program is open only to applicants who are citizens or nationals of the United States. The term "nationals" refers to native residents of a possession of the United States such as American Samoa. It does not refer to a citizen of another country who has applied for U.S. citizenship.
Persons who hold permanent resident status are not eligible. Proof of citizenship will be required upon formal offer.

Graduate Application Instructions

Graduate Application Instructions ›
28th May 2013, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility for Aeronautical Engineer in NASA?

Can i get nasa after B.E.aeronoutical engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?