9th May 2019, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for Air Force X and Y group?

I have scored 67% in my 12th board exam from Science stream. Can I get into group X or Y of Indian Air Force? What is the standard percentage required for getting into either group X or group Y of Indian Air Force?

13th May 2019, 04:13 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for Air Force X and Y group?

As per eligibility criteria defined by IAF for Group X and Group Y exam,
You must have scored at least 50% marks in aggregate and in English to be eligible for Group X and Group Y exams.

As you have scored 67% marks in Science stream, so you are eligible for both Group X and Group Y exams of Indian Air Force.
  • Upper Age Limit: 21 years
  • Marital Status: Unmarried
  • Height: Minimum acceptable height is 152.5 cms
  • Chest: Minimum range of expansion: 5 cm
13th May 2019, 07:36 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

--> The basic qualifications required to apply for Indian Air force X and Y group Airmen recruitment are as here under :-

* You must be an unmarried Indian male candidate.

* Your age must in between 17 years to 21 years.

* You must have completed your Class 12th in any discipline with at least 50% marks from a recognized board of education. In case of group X recruitment, the academics at Class 12th level must include Physics and Mathematics.

* You must hold the physical fitness as per the service requirement norms.

For more detailed information regarding Air force Airmen recruitment, you can refer to the link www.airmenselection.cdac.in.
15th May 2019, 01:17 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

--> The minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for Indian Air force Airmen Group X and Group Y recruitment are as below :-

* You must be an unmarried Indian male candidate.

* Your age must lie within 17 years to 21 years.

* You must have completed your Class 12th in any discipline with at least 50% marks overall from a recognised board. In case of Airmen X group recruitment, Physics, Mathematics and English are compulsory in Class 12th. Also, you must have managed to secure at least 50% marks in English paper in case of both the groups while in case of X group recruitment, 50% marks in Mathematics and Physics is required too.

* You must hold the physical fitness as per the service requirement norms.

For details and updates regarding Indian Airforce Airmen recruitment, you can refer to the link www.cdac.airmenselection.gov.in.
15th May 2019, 02:29 AM
S4018

Educational Qualification for INDIAN AIR FORCE GROUP X and GROUP Y : a) Group X (Except Education Instructor Trade) : (i) Passed Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
10th June 2019, 11:15 PM
palabhishek1499

Different eligibility factors are their for X and Y group air force exam as given below:
(1)AGE: one should have age between 17 years and 21 years, for both group.
(2)EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:
{a}X GROUP: passed 12th exam with 50% in physics, math & English.
diploma holder can also apply with 50% marks
Y GROUP: passed 12th exam with 50% marks in any stream, with 50% marks in English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?