2nd March 2019, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Y Group of Indian Air Force?

I have completed 12th from Commerce stream and scored 73% and English with 77 marks. So can I join the Y group of Indian Air Force? If not, then what should I do become eligible? What is the standard eligibility criteria?

6th March 2019, 09:59 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Y Group of Indian Air Force?

* The basic qualifications required to apply for Airmen Y group recruitment are as below :-

i) You must be an unmarried Indian male citizen.

ii) Your age must lie in between 17 years to 21 years.

iii) You must have completed your Class 12th in any discipline with at least 50% marks from a recognized board of education.

iv) You must hold the physical fitness as per the service requirement norms.

For details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.airmenselection.cdac.in.
6th March 2019, 10:59 PM
Maa Ka Pyar

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Y Group of Indian Air Force?

Dear sir
If you want to join Indian Air Force there are two types of non commissioning branch in Indian Air Force which is known as X Group and Y Group.
X Group considered as Technical branch and Y Group considered as Non Technical branch since you have completed your 12th standard from commerce then you can apply for Y Group in Indian Air Force.
There are various non technical branch in Indian Air Force such as.
1. Account Assistant.
2. Logistic assistant.
3. Medical assistant.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?