7th May 2017, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

How to get drawing teacher job in government sector? What are the exams to apply?

I completed B.Com. I am having more than 50 certificate in painting, medals and awards also. How to get government job? What are the exams? I am the 1st graduate in my family. Where I should study? Can you please give me the details on the same? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Tell me the eligibility criteria for Drawing Teacher post in government sector?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Government Bank exams being a Government School Teacher?
  3. Can I get a Teacher post in government sector if done PG Diploma in Educational Administration & Supervision?
  4. How to get government drawing teacher job?
  5. Qualifications required for a drawing teacher?
  6. Can I apply for a teacher job in a government sector after doing M.Ed?
  7. Can I get a Government job after scoring 49% in Graduation?
  8. After scoring 60% in BCA can I apply for computer teacher post in government schools? What is the age limit and can I apply for any other job in government sector?
  9. Qualification and procedure required to become a Drawing Teacher in a Government School?
  10. Career opportunities for Political Science Honours candidate?
  11. What are the various government exams to give for getting the government job?
  12. What are the chances of getting a government job after having 4 back papers in B.Tech?
  13. Am I eligible to get a Government job at the age of 37 years? What is the qualification required for the job?
  14. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  15. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I apply for government school teacher job after B.Ed and CTET?
  17. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  18. How to apply for senior assistants in Government Sector? How to prepare for these entrance exams?
13th May 2017, 12:05 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get drawing teacher job in government sector? What are the exams to apply?

You need to have B.Ed degree along with the degree in concerned discipline. TET and CTET are the best option to get a permanent school teaching job in government schools.

Hence, you must have the required qualification first and then crack the above mentioned exams to get selected for a teaching job.
29th March 2020, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get drawing teacher job in government sector? What are the exams to apply?

I have done my BFA and also have 5 yrs diploma in fine arts. I am also working in private school now I want to seek job in Gov sector. How can I get job ? What I have to do for Gov art teacher ??
22nd June 2020, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

What is process for government art teacher plz tell me
17th October 2020, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

What is process for government art teacher plz tell me???
17th October 2020, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

What is process for government art teacher plz tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?