9th February 2017, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Government Bank exams being a Government School Teacher?

Respected Sir, I am working as a Teacher in a Government School but I want to change my job now and join the Government Banking sector so I want to know am I eligible to apply for Government Bank exams being a Government School Teacher? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a Teacher post in government sector if done PG Diploma in Educational Administration & Supervision?
  2. Am I eligible to get government school teacher job based on B.Com and D.Ed course?
  3. Can I apply for government school teacher job after B.Ed and CTET?
  4. Any opportunity available for job after passing M.A, BSc, B.Ed?
  5. Eligibility criteria to become a Computer Science Teacher in a government school of Hooghly district West Bengal?
  6. Am I eligible for OBC creamy or non creamy layer if my father is a Teacher of government aided management school?
  7. Career opportunities for Political Science Honours candidate?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for government job if I have the B.A graduation certificate?
  9. Eligibility criteria for government computer teacher in primary school and junior high school in UP? Is PGDCA holder eligible for computer teacher in government school?
  10. What is the eligibility for government school teacher post?
  11. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to apply for teacher job in government school after completion of B.Ed?
  13. What is the qualification required to get a job of Government Intermediate Teacher?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Government Bank exam at the age of 42 years?
  15. Am I eligible for government teacher while working as a CS teacher in Matric School
  16. How much % would be required in 10th to change to Government school from a private school?
  17. Age limit to apply for Teacher post in Kerala Government School?
  18. What is the eligibility for central government teacher job?
12th February 2017, 05:29 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Government Bank exams being a Government School Teacher?

Yes you are certainly eligible for joining banking sectors if you satisfy their required criteria even being a government school teacher.

The most primary job option in the banking sector is the option of bank clerk and bank probationary officer for which you will have to qualify their respective bank entrance examinations like IBPS bank examination and SBI bank examination.

For the post of bank clerk, you need to be graduate in any discipline with your age lying within 20 years to 28 years.

For the post of probationary officer, you need to be graduate in any discipline with your age lying within 21 years to 30 years.

Further for these posts basic knowledge of computer and good communicating skills are required. Also in both these cases age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates.

For more details about these mentioned examination you can refer to their respective official links which are www.ibps.in and www.sbiexam.co.in.
12th February 2017, 06:19 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Government Bank exams being a Government School Teacher?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am working as a Teacher in a Government School but I want to change my job now and join the Government Banking sector so I want to know am I eligible to apply for Government Bank exams being a Government School Teacher? Please answer as soon as possible.
Yes, you are eligible for government bank exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI clerk exam. Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam. Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?