24th May 2014, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Latest qualifications required and exams to pass to be a government Teacher?

I want to become a government teacher so tell me what are the least qualification for that and what type of exam i have to pass like ssc,tet,primary teacher etc

28th May 2014, 09:25 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Latest qualifications required and exams to pass to be a government Teacher?

As you have been asking here about your problem that you want to know about the latest qualification and that have required for the teacher ship line. For teacher ship line you must have degree in B.Ed or CT so that you are eligible to appear the entrance examination for the teacher job.

So at first the latest procedure is to be a teacher is to give a test of TET and that is a stand for Teacher Eligibility Test and you must have to qualify for that to get in to the teacher ship line.

Then they verify your carrier marks as per the guidelines the marks you have to secure is 60 percent or above for the apply for the teacher ship line as in other words it is called as the carrier first class mark in your educational career.And then you can apply for the posts that have been require or suits to your marks as for the schedule or the guidelines by the UGC for the teacher ship line.

So these are the new adding rules for the candidates who are interest in the teacher ship line and want to do it. So best of luck for your future.
1st June 2014, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Latest qualifications required and exams to pass to be a government Teacher?

How can i do B.ED from a reputed university? I am done my regular graduation with 44.5% and Post graduation private with 49.5%. I am belong to a general catagory. I had done my NTT and having 7.5 years experience in a public school.
10th June 2017, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

I have done BBA from CV Raman University, is it possible to become teacher in Karnataka government.
6th July 2017, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

I have done BBA from savithramma degree college passing year 2007. is it possible to become teacher in Ap government
1st April 2018, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

I hold a bachelors degree in psychology, and I wish to become a government school psychology teacher. What the steps involved to become one?
4th December 2019, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

i have completed 12 and also ded special education in visual impired and graduation but my percentage in class 12 is 45, so am i elegeble for primary school teacher....?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?