12th May 2013, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for lecturer post in diploma colleges? I have finished B.E in electronics and communication

i finished mine b.e in electronics and communication. i want to apply for lecture post for diploma colleges.please tell me how to apply??and which exam will be held for that? and please give me the names of colleges which are in karnataka?

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do to opt for PG diploma after finishing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  2. How to apply for lecturer post in government polytechnic after finishing diploma as well as B.E in Polymer Science and Technology
  3. What post should I apply after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  4. How may I apply for government lecturer posts after completing MBA with first class?
  5. Can I get a Job as Lecturer in Polytechnic colleges having finished BE in Computer Science? Required procedure to apply for this?
  6. How to do IPS after finishing diploma in electronics and communication
  7. Can I apply for senior Assistant Post(Electronics) after passing Polytechnic Diploma in ETC?
  8. Which course should I take after finishing diploma in electronics and communication with 75% aggregate?
  9. What should I do and from where after Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering? Which books to prefer? -- [New]
  10. List of colleges which provide graduation in EC through distance learning program? I have done my diploma in EC
  11. Can I apply for Merchant Navy course having completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications?
  12. What is the eligibility for JTO post? I am a electronics and communication engineering student
  13. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed B.E(ECE) -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Colleges and form dates for LEET after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  15. Will there be any vacancies in ISRO for me being a candidate having done Diploma in Electronics and Communication? How to apply for these positions?
  16. Can I become a Lecturer in any government or private college if completed M.Sc in Electronics & Communication and qualified in UGC-NET?
  17. What is the eligibility for JTO post? I am a electronics and communication diploma student
  18. How to apply for internship in Embedded System being Electronics & Communication engineering student?
29th April 2016, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for lecturer post in diploma colleges? I have finished B.E in electronics and communication

sir, I have finished my BE in electronics and communication 2015 pass out .I need to apply for teaching post in diploma college ,.if any vacancy is there can contact me 9035141026 ...Karnataka
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?