27th December 2011, 09:08 PM
shilparoyy

What is the eligibility criteria to do PG or any other course in DNA Fingerprinting?

hello...i have completed my btech in biotechnology..nw im iterested in doing my pg or any other course in dna fingerprinting(forensic)...what are the eligibilities???how can i apply and where? in hyderabad!!can u plz suggest???

24th April 2012, 10:16 PM
yogupsingh

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to do PG or any other course in DNA Fingerprinting?

Eligibility criteria for pg:
1. You must have a master degree
for apply :
1. Check online about exams for pg & courses about dna finger printing.
Note : There is a good future of bio-tech.
24th April 2012, 10:33 PM
climber
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to do PG or any other course in DNA Fingerprinting?

dear friend,
Genetic engineering deals with extracting the DNA out of one organism.gentetic engineering is one of the evolving branches in india with a huge scope for genetic engineers .
ELIGIBILITY FOR GENETIC ENGINEERING:

-->>you should have completed 10+2 in science stream with biology or any other allied subjects as one of the major subjects in your intermediate classes with a minimum of 50% aggregate.
-->>you should get good ranking in the entrance exams conducted by the universities like.
IIT-JEE
AIEEE
BITS
CET etc.

CAREER AND JOB PROSPECTS:
-->>you can find opportunities in medical and pharmaceutical industries,agriculture,research and development of government and private organizations.
-->>the center of DNA fingerprint and diagnostics ,Hyderabad.
-->>the national institute of immunology,New delhi.
-->>DNA structuring.
-->>Forensic science department.

all the best...............................
9th June 2013, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

i m B.SC student wid 80% .....n want to bom.sc microbiology or biotech,.......is m eligible....n how to do its entrance exam preparation n tell me the books to refer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?