28th November 2019, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in B.Sc Mathematics in IMA?

Hi, I would like to study B.Sc Mathematics from Institute of Mathematics and Applications, IMA which is in Bhunaneswar. I have completed my 12th Board exams as well but I did not had Mathematics in my 12th. So, will I get admission in IMA? Is Mathematics compulsory to get into IMA?

30th November 2019, 10:13 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in B.Sc Mathematics in IMA?

The minimum education required to pursue B.Sc. in Mathematics and Computing Data course from IOMA (Institute of Mathematics and Applications) is a Class 12th with Mathematics and English as main subjects from a recognised board.

So, having completed your Class 12th without Mathematics, you are not eligible for admission in IOMA to pursue B.Sc. in Mathematics and Computing Data.

For details regarding IOMA admissions, you can refer to the link www.iomaorissa.ac.in.
30th November 2019, 03:43 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in B.Sc Mathematics in IMA?

Having not opted for Mathematics for your higher secondary school degree course i.e; in Class 12th, you are not eligible for pursuing B.Sc. in Mathematics degree course from IOMA (Institute of Mathematics and Applications), Bhubaneswar or any other recognized university as the minimum education required to pursue degree course in Mathematics is a Class 12th with Mathematics and English as major subjects.
30th November 2019, 08:44 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in B.Sc Mathematics in IMA:-

Eligibility criteria for BSC in mathematics and computing at institute of mathematics and application is completion of intermediate with minimum 50% aggregate with mathematics as mandatory subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?