5th February 2012, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Required Eligibility criteria to get admission to M.Sc in Mathematics in JNU?

what is criteria and eligibility for mcs maths admission in jnu?

Related Questions:
  1. Am i applicable for MA economics admission in JNU after MDU graduation?
  2. Does JNU offer MSc in Mathematics?
  3. When will be the Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Mathematics in JNU? Syllabus for the Entrance Exam and the required qualification to get admission for this course?
  4. How can I register for PhD(Mathematics) course in JNU? Eligibility and requirements to apply?
  5. How to do MCA after passing 12th? I am a student of BCA 5th semester
  6. Percentage required and procedure to get admission in M.Sc Chemistry in JNU?
  7. How to take admission in JNU for MCA? What is the eligibility criteria?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria followed in JNU college for doing MCA course?
  9. Eligibility for M.A in English? Can I get admission in JNU? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Does JNU Delhi offer the MSW course? How to get admission into the course and what is the eligibility criteria?
  11. How to take admission in MSc in JNU? I am a student of BSc III year
  12. How to get admission in MSc in JNU? I am a student of BSc III year
  13. Eligibility criteria for taking admission MCA in Bangalore after 12th and graduation without maths? -- [New]
  14. Does JNU offer PhD in Biotechnology course? Admission procedure and eligibility to study?
  15. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  16. What are the steps I need to follow to do Ph.D in mathematics? What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in Mathematics?
  17. Admission criteria of JNU for MA History?
  18. Admission criteria for MA in Linguistics in JNU? Other UGC recognized Universities for MA in Linguistics?
9th March 2012, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required Eligibility criteria to get admission to M.Sc in Mathematics in JNU?

Are the prospectus being issued in J.N.U for m.sc cources
21st March 2012, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required Eligibility criteria to get admission to M.Sc in Mathematics in JNU?

how to get admsn in msc. Stats? Elgibilty, sylbus .whn xam in hld all?
27th April 2012, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

eligiblity for m.sc programm
28th May 2012, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

eligiblity for m.sc in maths,admission process for m.sc maths?
10th July 2012, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

how i take admission in jnu to msc(maths)?
17th August 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to get into m.a history? Is the entrance test compulsory for every applicant?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?