7th August 2016, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in University of Geneva to study M.Sc in Mathematics? Eligibility criteria for it?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Sc in Mathematics from Lovely Professional University. Now I want to study M.Sc Mathematics from University of Geneva. How can I get admission? Eligibility criteria for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Geneva University for MS program?
  2. Does University of Geneva, Switzerland offer PhD in Modern Physics? Eligibility criteria and fees for it? -- [New]
  3. Eligibility criteria to study M.Sc. degree in Delhi University?
  4. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  5. Can I do BCA course without Maths after taking IP in 12th commerce?
  6. Eligibility criteria for taking admission MCA in Bangalore after 12th and graduation without maths?
  7. Can I do M.Sc maths on the basis of B.Sc CS?
  8. What are the subjects in MSc Mathematics? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Will I be eligible to do MCA in 2017 without maths in +2? If not then how to make it possible?
  10. PCB student is eligible to do BCA coure or not?
  11. Eligibility, good universities, fee structure and subject list of M.sc Mathematics?
  12. Eligibility criteria, qualification required and scholarship to study M.Sc in Cambridge University, UK for B.Sc(Anthropology) student?
  13. When the online forms will be available for External M.Sc Chemistry? Eligibility criteria and syllabus?
  14. What is the exam date of BSc Maths honors?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing M.Sc in Mathematics?
  16. Procedure and eligibility criteria to take admission in Delhi University under NRI quota?
  17. How to get admission in Stanford University to study M.Sc in Modern Physics? Eligibility criteria for it?
  18. How to get admission to MSc maths course in Utkal University? Date of sale of entrance exam form? Eligibility criteria of the entrance exam?
12th August 2016, 08:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in University of Geneva to study M.Sc in Mathematics? Eligibility criteria for it?

You should try to crack GRE with a decent score if you want admission at a reputed university abroad for your M.Sc maths degree. Top universities abroad give admission based on GRE scores.
You also need English proficiency for admission abroad which can be achieved through IELTS/TOEFL. Hence, if you have these two scores then you can apply for admission when open.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?