17th April 2011, 09:02 PM
GRAMA KRISHNA

Courses to choose after BSc graduation with statistics, Maths and Computer Sciences?

what courses to choose after BSc graduation with statistics,maths & computer sciences ?

Related Questions:
  1. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics?
  2. Subjects to choose for 3rd year B.Sc with Computers, Maths & Statistics in 2nd year?
  3. Which course is best choice for me for Masters Degree in Correspondence after completion of Graduation in B.Sc with Statistics?
  4. Which subject should I choose among Physics, Maths, Computer Science for admission in BSc?
  5. Should I choose BSc in Statistics or BSc in computer science?
  6. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  7. Which course should I choose between BSc computer science, maths, animation and chemistry? Best colleges for the same?
  8. Required criteria to get admission for M.Com course in DU? Which Books to prepare for the respective Entrance Exam?
  9. How to do MSc statistics after pursuing BSc degree in Maths and Statistics
  10. Good Universities for PG in Chemistry? Campus Placements in PG in Chemistry?
  11. For which entrance exam should I apply after completing BSc with Maths, Physics and Computer Sciences -- [New]
  12. What are the opportunities after completing BSc with statistics or statistics?
  13. Agriculture courses after B.Sc degree is possible? Which courses are better as per the subject combination?
  14. What should i do Correspondence (Private) after 12th in PCM?
  15. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  16. What is the advantage of doing BSc with computer, maths, statistics and career options after BSc
  17. Which courses I can do in commerce without Maths?
  18. Cutoff rank for BHU BSc Maths group? -- [Most Discussed]
9th July 2011, 09:56 PM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Courses to choose after BSc graduation with statistics, Maths and Computer Sciences?

hi krishna,
YOu can choose any of your chosen subject. All the three are forever scope full subjects.

Statistics,maths if you are good enough in mathematics opt for that. Otherwise choose for the computer science branch.

1.M.Sc computer science
2.MCA
3.MSc., Animation etc.,

All the Best
@Gita @
29th December 2011, 07:20 PM
shri ram sharma

Smile Re: Courses to choose after BSc graduation with statistics, Maths and Computer Sciences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRAMA KRISHNA View Post
what courses to choose after BSc graduation with statistics,maths & computer sciences ?
hi,
YOu can choose any of your chosen subject. All the three are forever scope full subjects.

Statistics,maths if you are good enough in mathematics opt for that. Otherwise choose for the computer science branch.

1.M.Sc computer science
2.MCA
3.MSc., Animation etc.,

good luckhttp://entrance-exam.net/forum/images/icons/icon7.gif
6th February 2012, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses to choose after BSc graduation with statistics, Maths and Computer Sciences?

after M.Sc maths any job in industries?
20th April 2013, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses to choose after BSc graduation with statistics, Maths and Computer Sciences?

can i pursue for mba after bsc with maths,statistics and computers?
30th May 2016, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue for mba after BSc with maths,statistics and computer science. Opportunities of jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?