22nd May 2010, 01:02 AM
DEEPAK.S.BHANDARI

What is the eligibility criteria for getting admission in B.E. in Mechanical Engineering through Karnataka CET? I have got 51 correct answers in the same exam

Respected sir/madum

As i have scored 145 in p c m in karnataka puc board exam .....And I have got 51 correct answers in karnataka cet ill it be able me to get a B.E seat in Mechanical?.....And also I belong to general merit ..................Ill be waiting for your reply....

Thanking you
Your faithfull
Deepak.S.Bhandari.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria to take up Karnataka CET?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria for Karnataka CET?
  3. What is the eligibility for Karnataka CET
  4. eligibility criteria karnataka cet -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Last date to apply for Karnataka PGCET Exam? Eligibility criteria to apply for this Exam? Best course to choose in M.Tech being a candidate of Mechanical Engineering?
  6. For admission in Karnataka Engineering Colleges, Do I need to give Karnataka CET exam or AIEEE is enough?
  7. What's the Eligibility criteria for CET entrance exam in Karnataka? Is a candidate completed SSLC in Karnataka and her IST and II puc studying in Maharashtra but residing in Karnataka, eligible for the same?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria for Karnataka CET?
  9. Eligibility criteria for Karanataka CET for admission in MBBS ?
  10. What is the procedure for admission for outsider in Karnataka through lateral entry? I have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 68%
  11. Eligibility criteria for Karnataka CET?
  12. Am I eligible to write Karnataka CET for MBBS course? I have already got a engineering seat through Karnataka CET
  13. What's the eligibility to appear in Karnataka CET for wards of central government employees posted in Karnataka?
  14. Eligibility to pursue Karnataka CET for a student of Haryana? -- [New]
  15. Bits pilani application forms date and bitsat website?
  16. Eligibility for other state students to attend the CET exam of Karnataka?
  17. Karnataka CET Maths Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Eligibility for Diploma CET Karnataka under government quota?
27th March 2012, 07:39 PM
vikassaini1993

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for getting admission in B.E. in Mechanical Engineering through Karnataka CET? I have got 51 correct answers in the same exam

Friend, every Engineering College in every state, specifies a high and good rank as the cut off mark. It also happened with the Engineering Colleges in Karnataka.

Every top Engineering College in Karnataka, has it's cut off rank is below 2000. As, Karnataka has some of the top colleges which have established many years ago, it's cut off rank is a bit high.

As, you got a rank of around 11000, it is hardly impossible to get in to top Engineering Colleges.

But, do not worry, you can get in to the Colleges which are next to these top Engineering Colleges, as the rank which you have secured is good and not bad. You have some more good colleges to get in to.

List of Colleges in Karnataka:

K L E College of Engineering and Technology.
Shridevi Institute of Engineering and Technology.
Siddaganga Institute of Technology.
Sri M.Visveswaraya Institute of Technology.
Sri Jayacharmarajndra Institute of Technology.
Sri Krishna Institute of Technology.
Sri Revanna Siddeshwara Institute of Technology.
Sri Venkateshwara College of Engineering.

All The Best.
if ur rank is less than 2000 or 1000 then you can get admission in good college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?