24th November 2012, 10:22 PM
silsilaa

What is the eligibility criteria to join in ISRO as a mechanical engineer? What is the syllabus?

what is the eligibility critera to join in isro as a mechnical engineer and syllabus for 2013

25th November 2012, 04:59 AM
srikanth0438

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to join in ISRO as a mechanical engineer? What is the syllabus?

Hi my dear friend.............

I can give the total eligibility criteria to join in ISRO :

Lower age limit:
21---30 years

Academic Qualification :- You have to passed ( BE or B.Tech ) Course any Specialization from recognized Institution/ University . You should score minimum 65% Marks in your Bachelor degree .

you should have two of your main subjects as

PHYSICS
MATHS

after your 12th you can do some courses like

B.Sc
B.Tech

exam pattern:

opportunities.........

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_akG-Q1umSFI/TLPB5AX7icI/AAAAAAAADGQ/3cDBNThRV8s/s1600/GailIndia.JPG

Thank you..All the best..........
25th November 2012, 05:01 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: What is the eligibility criteria to join in ISRO as a mechanical engineer? What is the syllabus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by silsilaa View Post
what is the eligibility critera to join in isro as a mechnical engineer and syllabus for 2013
hi friend,

ISRO Stands for Indian Space Research Organization
  • Indian Space Research Organisation [ISRO] is engaged in application of Space Science and Space Technology for the development of society at large and for serving the nation by achieving self-reliance by indigenously developing capability to design and develop Space Transportation Systems and Satellites.

Eligibility and Criteria:
  • A candidate must have completed their B.E/B.Tech with at least 65% (Average of All Semester) from recognized Universities.
  • Age should be between 21-35 years for General category. There is a Relaxation is available for OBC +3 years and for SC/ST +5 years on Upper age.
  • A candidate have Nationality of India.

For more information please visit at : http://www.isro.gov.in
25th November 2012, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to join in ISRO as a mechanical engineer? What is the syllabus?

What is the eligibility criteria to join in
ISRO as a computer engineer? What
is the syllabus?
25th November 2012, 11:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you have done your Engineering in mechanical trade with 65 % marks then you can apply for ISRO post as scientist.

ISRO is Indian Space Research Organisation and it is responsible for all the space projects of India and all the satellites that are very useful for the development of our country is launched by ISRO and their dedicated scientists.

And if you want to join ISRO as scientist then you have to be very hard working and dedicated.

For more information you can visit http://www.isro.gov.in

You can also check the attachment for more information.
Attached Files
File Type: docx INDIAN SPACE RESEARCH ORGANISATION.docx(23.9 KB, 208 views)
16th July 2013, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Can the students who hold the deploma in engineering will take a admission in BE in isro
22nd January 2015, 07:25 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am studying 2nd b.tech mechanical in jntu.can I choose m.s or m.tech?which will be given more importance? Otherwise can I join after a good rank in gate exam after b.tech?
1st July 2015, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for reservation students (sc , st ) ??? I mean 65% or 55% for reservation students(sc , st)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?