10th May 2013, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to join ISRO and NASA? What are the courses required?

I am a student of class tenth. What is the eligibility and criteria to join ISRO and NASA? What are the courses required? Plz answer in detail.

19th August 2013, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to join ISRO and NASA? What are the courses required?

How can I join ISRO after completing 'B.E. in mechanical engineering?
20th May 2014, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to join ISRO and NASA? What are the courses required?

what is the criteria to join ISRO and what are the exams to be given?
12th December 2014, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

I am final year B.E(ece) student.how i join nasa &what are the exam are can be conducted?how i prepare for it?
15th March 2017, 10:36 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

The full form of ISRO is Indian Space Research Organization and NASA is National Aeronautics and Space Administration.
Now, to join the ISRO, candidates first have to appear in the ISAT entrance examination, qualifying in which they can join ISRO and to join NASA also, candidates have to qualify in the entrance examination conducted by NASA .

Eligibility criteria for entrance examination:-

Candidates must have a B.E/ B.Tech degree from a recognized University.
Candidates must have 65% of marks in B.E/ B.Tech.
Candidates age must not be more than 35 years.

You will then have to clear Written Test, Technical Round, Medical Test and Personal Interview to be selected.
9th June 2017, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have examined 12th board examination with p c and m group I interested in maths I wanted to be join isro/NASA but I am not really interested in engineering . if I do bsc/msc in maths then I really have a chance to admit in isro/NASA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?