18th September 2011, 06:03 AM
Unregistered

Information regarding Entrance Exam for ISRO after the completion of 12th? Required Eligibility criteria for this?

Please give information about entry test in isro after 12th and eligibility.
i want to join in ISRO

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for ISRO Entrance Exam after the completion of B.Tech in IT? What is the criteria for ISRO Entrance Exam?
  2. Can I appear in ISRO entrance exam after 12th? Minimum percentage required and eligibility?
  3. Entrance exams to join ISRO after 12th standard? Eligibility criteria and minimum marks required in 12th?
  4. Can I join ISRO exam after passing class 12th?
  5. Am I eligible to give the GRE exam right after completion of 12th standard?
  6. Eligibility criteria dn procedure of doing internship in ISRO? Jobs available in ISRO for M.Sc Statistics student?
  7. Details about eligibility criteria of ISRO Entrance Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the eligibility criteria of TIFR and ISRO entrance exams for Diploma holder in E&TC Engineering?
  9. Eligibility criteria for ISRO entrance exam? How can I prepare for it?
  10. How to join the ISRO after completion of 12th standard?
  11. Am I eligible to join ISRO after completion of diploma in B.Sc Geophysics? -- [New]
  12. Eligibility criteria to join ISRO and NASA? What are the courses required?
  13. Is it possible for me to join ISRO after completion of Diploma course? What is the possibility?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria asked for doing M.Com after completion of B.Com?
  15. How can I do B.Tech course after completion of B.Sc? Required criteria to get admission for M.Sc in ISRO?
  16. What is the minimum criteria required to do Ph.D course after completion of M.Com course?
  17. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of SCRA entrance exam?
  18. Date, syllabus, eligibility and other formalities of joining ISRO after 12th?
18th September 2011, 12:35 PM
kalu21

Default Re: Information regarding Entrance Exam for ISRO after the completion of 12th? Required Eligibility criteria for this?

Dear,
Before you read this article on what you can do after B.Tech, you may be ... One's country of birth is no longer the default choice to pursue a career in. Thus ... Knowledge about Information, Communication and Entertainment, ... Click here for an exclusive list of Entrance exams for Post Graduation in Engineering Courses. ...
Thanks,
18th September 2011, 04:35 PM
praveendia

Default Re: Information regarding Entrance Exam for ISRO after the completion of 12th? Required Eligibility criteria for this?

no u can join isro by joining the iit through qualify for institite of astrophysics which comes under isro for aerospace engg. and join the isro after the there is no direct admission to isro after 12
18th September 2011, 04:42 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

if you want to join in ISRO then best way to join in ISRO after completion of engineering. ISRO recruit so many engineer every year from various stream.

if you are from science stream in 12th then i will suggest you to appear in engineering entrance examination like AIEEE, IIT JEE or any other state level engineering entrance examination. if you can clear one examination then take admission in best engineering institution for you in stream like electronics and communication engineering or mechanical engineering or other those streams are eligible for ISRO examination.

you should have minimum of 60% marks throughout to appear in ISRO examination. also there are some age limitation. you will get all details from ISRO notification when it will be published.

i don't think there is any good post in ISRO for which 12th pass students are eligible. there may be some clerical post for which 12th pass students are eligible.but if you want to join in ISRO as an engineer then go for engineering study.

visit ISRO official website http://www.isro.org in the job opportunity section you will get all details advertisement and various post details.

best wishes.
11th October 2011, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

How an mechanical engineer can get admission in isro
25th October 2011, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

hello i am a class 12th student,if i clear the enterance exam of isro what will be my future?
28th October 2011, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

My qualification is B.sc in physics 2011 passed out. How can we apply for isro entrance exam.
30th October 2011, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of 2 with the subjects Maths physics Chemistry and biology. Kindly do let me know what are all the courses available for me in ISRO. Iam very much interested in space research and medical science.
V.S.Venkadesh
6th November 2011, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

i want to know some details for join a new course in isro
12th November 2011, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

I want join isro with 12th 66% please tell me best way to reach my aim
20th November 2011, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

i want to give ISRO examination just after 12th class, weather i am not doing Engg.
8th December 2011, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Iam studying 12th std with maths,physics,chemistry and computer science.For higher study, how i conduct entrence exam of isro?
please,advice me about entrance exam 2012.
my e-mail id:[email protected].
8th February 2012, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

good evng sir.....
i m kavita persuing btech from ece branch .i m in third year how can i go for I.A.S after doing btech.
10th May 2012, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

I have 610 marks in physics....so could I take addmision in isro institute.?
25th October 2012, 06:35 PM
Lokeshthetopper

Dear aspirant,
No, its not possible.

In order to join the technical team of ISRO, you need to have followin degrees.

BE/BTech in Electronics and communication/Telecommunication

MSc in Physics/Electronics

Because electronics is the part and parcel of ISRO.

You should learn the concepts well and apply it there.

It is an all India entrance exam.
SO, the competition will be tough because the no. of seats will be less.
You can be a scientific officer if you will be selected over there.

Believe you can and you will on the half way.
Please do visit this website for your queries related to any entrance exam.
Best of luck
25th October 2012, 06:36 PM
Lokeshthetopper

Dear aspirant,
No, its not possible.

In order to join the technical team of ISRO, you need to have followin degrees.

BE/BTech in Electronics and communication/Telecommunication

MSc in Physics/Electronics

Because electronics is the part and parcel of ISRO.

You should learn the concepts well and apply it there.

It is an all India entrance exam.
SO, the competition will be tough because the no. of seats will be less.
You can be a scientific officer if you will be selected over there.

Believe you can and you will on the half way.
Please do visit this website for your queries related to any entrance exam.
Best of luck
3rd May 2013, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

i had given exam of 12th , wants to pursue ISRO comp entrance. so please give me information about date of addmission and prospectus so i can appear to exam.
15th October 2013, 01:49 PM
VENUGOPALA.RAO.VATTAM

Smile Re: Information regarding Entrance Exam for ISRO after the completion of 12th? Required Eligibility

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
please give information about entry test in isro after 12th and eligibility.
I want to join in isro
i want to join isro after 12
27th October 2013, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Information regarding Entrance Exam for ISRO after the completion of 12th? Required Eligibility criteria for this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please give information about entry test in isro after 12th and eligibility.
i want to join in ISRO
Please confirm the process for ISRO after 12 th class
28th October 2013, 03:16 PM
DIVYAMME

Thumbs up Re: Information regarding Entrance Exam for ISRO after the completion of 12th? Required Eligibility criteria for this?

ISRO is the best future of life.You are doing great job for your knowledge and country.You have many chances.
16th February 2014, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Kindly give information about admission in isro i'm doing my 12 this year..sushant
16th February 2014, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Kindly give information about admission process in isro i'm doing my 12 this year..sushant
24th May 2014, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Can u tell me the date of entrance exam of addmission and various process of 2014
8th May 2015, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Is there any straight placement process for ISRO in colleges?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?