8th May 2012, 07:47 PM
ganesh160

What is the eligibility criteria of MSc Biotechnology and MSc Genetics?

sir i want to know the eligiblity of eligiblity of msc biotechnology and msc genetics....so please reply...can i do career in this fields..

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MSc in genetics engineering? I am doing BSc Biotechnology
  2. How to join Ph.D program in reputed universities in Genetics or Biotechnology after passing MSc in Fisheries Science?
  3. MSc Biotechnology syllabus and eligibility criteria for admission in MSc Biotechnology? Previous 10 years question papers?
  4. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  5. Entrance exam pattern for MSc Biotechnology and MSc Genetics in madras university?
  6. Does IISC offer MSc in genetics?
  7. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  8. M.Sc in Clinical research after B.Sc(Applied science)? Job opportunities after M.Sc? Institutes in India for M.Sc(Medical Biotechnology) and it's eligibility criteria?
  9. Scope of Msc. Molecular Biology & Human Genetics? Eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Job opportunities in Kerala or Chennai after MSc genetics?
  11. What is the scope in MSc genetics?
  12. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology?
  13. Which course is a better choice for me between M.Sc in Biotechnology and MS in Genetics?
  14. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology
  15. How to join MSc Genetics? I am doing BSc Petrochemicals
  16. Eligibility for M.Sc Microbiology or Genetics after BHMS? -- [New]
  17. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
  18. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
14th September 2012, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria of MSc Biotechnology and MSc Genetics?

what is the qualification for M.sc?
13th June 2013, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria of MSc Biotechnology and MSc Genetics?

what is the eligibility marks for msc in microbiology /biotechnology/genetics???????
17th September 2013, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

if i do bsc in zoology honours,may i be able to study msc biotechnology?what is the requirement of marks?
22nd April 2014, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

am passed bsc biotechnology with70% mark. what course should i preffer after this?Am totally confused.I wish to study in kerala please nhealp me.
what is B.tech and M.tech in biotechnology/ can i do it?
14th July 2014, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I eligible for m.sc microbiology. I am student of agricultural biotechnology.
22nd September 2018, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MSc. Medical genetic? I have degree of BSc. Medical laboratory technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?