19th December 2013, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for M.Sc Microbiology or Genetics after BHMS?

sir,

i am a bhms (bachelor degree of homoeopathic medicine and surgery),can i eligible for studying in iisc in msc microbiology and msc genetics? what is the criteria for getting admission if i wil be eligible?plz clear my quary

thaking you regarding,
baishakhi das
bhms bachelor of homoeopathic medicine and surgery

Related Questions:
  1. What should I opt between MSc Microbiology, Human Genetics and Biootechnology after doing BSc Medical?
  2. Which courses can I pursue after pursuing BSc Hons Microbiology from Delhi University? Will coaching from MSc Biotech cover other entrances like MSc Microbiology and MSc Genetics?
  3. How to get admission in MSc Microbiology and Molecular Genetics after passing BSc in Zoology, Psychology and Geography?
  4. MSc medical microbiology and MSc genetics offering colleges in Krishna, Guntur, Prakasam District, AP?
  5. How to do PG DCP(Clinical Pathology)? I have passed BHMS
  6. What is the eligibility criteria of MSc Biotechnology and MSc Genetics?
  7. How to go for PG after completing graduation in Microbiology with 52%?
  8. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  9. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  11. How can I study MSc Nutrition and Dietetics through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria for MBBS?
  12. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  13. Can a MBBS student go for MSc and Ph.D integrated course in Medical Microbiology and genetics? Institute in Delhi and NCR offering the course? Any job opportunities in medical colleges?
  14. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  15. M.Sc. courses in mumbai university in microbiology -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I do MSc in Genetics after doing BSc in Microbiology? What are the job prospects?
  17. Does IISC offer MSc in genetics?
  18. Eligibility for B.Sc in Genetics or Microbiology? Best Colleges for these courses in Gujarat?
2nd January 2014, 12:03 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Eligibility for M.Sc Microbiology or Genetics after BHMS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,

i am a bhms (bachelor degree of homoeopathic medicine and surgery),can i eligible for studying in iisc in msc microbiology and msc genetics? what is the criteria for getting admission if i wil be eligible?plz clear my quary

thaking you regarding,
baishakhi das
bhms bachelor of homoeopathic medicine and surgery
Being an BHMS course candidate you're eligible to apply for M.sc in microbiology and genetics course. Any candidate who completed B.sc course or studied Biochemistry, Botany, Zoology, Chemistry etc.. are eligible to apply for M.sc in microbiology and genetics course.

So, there is no issue with your educational qualification. After completing your BHMS course you're eligible for M.sc in microbiology and genetics course.

M.sc Stands for Master of Science. The duration of the course is for two years and the course is divided into four semester. This course having good job and as well as career prospectus.

The Canddiate who complete M.sc in microbiology can get jobs in Pathology & Laboratories.

To get admsision for this M.sc course the candidate should be complete B.sc course or It's equivalent qualification with 55% percentage of marks from reocngized university.

The Admission for this course is based on the Entrance Examination conducted by the institution.

So, After completing BHMS you're definitely eligible for M.sc in microbiology and genetics course.
26th February 2016, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

sir,

i am doing BHMS( Beachlor of Homoeophatic Medicine and Surgery) so after BHMS can i eligible for Msc in Zoology? and if i eligeble than how can i get addmission????

Thanking you regarding
kuldeep singh rathore
BHMS
29th April 2022, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

May I do MSc in Microbiology after BHMS in distance mode from a reputed university in India ? Then kindly share the names of the universities. We know that science graduates are eligible. In literal terms, there is no 'science' word in BHMS, although it is the education of medical science or health science.
In such an esteemed forum, I may moreover mention whatever we study on the matter of development of microbiology, it is directly and indirectly related to the development of human health. If others are anyway compelled and consequently allowed to be admitted to this trans-disciplinary study, then a BHMS should also be allowed. Although we see that many 'Course Directors' are unlikely to consider. I earnestly seek anyone's help at [email protected]
I may Moreover mention that my education is of Calcutta University of 1500 800 1200 1000 = 4500 full marks. Now the degree is offered by WBUHS (West Bengal University of Health Science) in West Bengal.
I anticipate you help. With thanks and regards,
-----Dr. Debasish Pradhan
[email protected]
13th May 2022, 07:27 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Students who have successfully completed their undergraduate degree in microbiology, biotechnology, genetics, or any other life science subject from a recognized board of education are eligible for the postgraduate course of M.Sc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?