9th July 2012, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for Ph.D in Education? Should I go for M.Phil or M.Ed?

what is the eligibility criteria for phd in educaton? m phil or med.

31st August 2012, 08:22 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for Ph.D in Education? Should I go for M.Phil or M.Ed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the eligibility criteria for phd in educaton? m phil or med.

Candidate who seeks to register in to the Phd program in Education, must have completed the Post Graduate Degree from a recognized University in the relevant discipline, with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate. There are various recognized Universities and Institutions offering the Phd program in Education.

The National University of Educational Planning and Administration [NUEPA], is one of the most recognized Institution offering Phd in Education. Candidate willing to register for the Phd program, must have scored a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate in the Master’s Degree in social sciences and allied disciplines from a recognized University. Candidate from other streams are also eligible to apply, given, has teaching experience or experience of working in the area of educational policy, planning and administration or have an M.Phil. degree in an area closely related to educational planning and administration.

The Master of Education is a Post Graduate Degree and M.Phil is a Pre Doctoral Degree. To pursue M.Phil, one must hold a Masters Degree in the relevant trade with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized University.

For detail information, one must refer to the official website of any University or Institute of concern.
31st October 2012, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for Ph.D in Education? Should I go for M.Phil or M.Ed?

Is M.Ed equivalent to master degree?
17th July 2013, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I ve done my B.A in English, B.ed & M.ed. i Wanted to know whether i am eligible to do M.phil in Education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?