25th December 2019, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for the post of Tahsildar post?

Hi, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for the post of Tehsildar in India? Please, tell me about the educational criteria, physical health and fitness criteria and entrance requirements.

26th December 2019, 07:09 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for the post of Tahsildar post?

Eligibility Criteria for the post of Tehsildar post:
A candidate must need the below maintained eligibility criteria to apply for Tahsildar examination:-
Educational qualification :-
The candidate should have passed graduation in any discipline from a recognised university to apply for Tehsildar post.
The age limit for the exam is 18 to 32 years.
The selection process will be based on written test. The written test consists of objective type questions.
The first paper includes the topics like reasoning, mathematics and general English. The second paper comprises of the subjects history, Indian constitution, politics and current affairs.
26th December 2019, 08:42 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for the post of Tahsildar post?

Eligibility criteria for the post of Tehsildar post:-
The candidate should have passed graduation from a recognised University. Candidate age limit is 18 to 32 years. However, candidates from reserved category will get the benefit of age relaxation.
If your belong to SC category then 5 years age relaxation is given to you and you can apply for Tehsildar examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?