17th January 2017, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for manager post in HDFC, Axis and ICICI? Should I join as a PO then manager post?

Hello sir, I have completed MBA in Banking and Finance and want to get Manager post in HDFC, Axis or ICICI. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for it? Should I join as a PO then manager post?

Related Questions:
20th January 2017, 03:24 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for manager post in HDFC, Axis and ICICI? Should I join as a PO then manager post?

No, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for bank manager position in the beginning. You should have completed your graduation in any discipline from a recognized college/university. Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years and age relaxation is applicable as per government norms. With this eligibility you have to appear for IBPS PO examination and at first you will be appointed as PO and later on after gaining proper experience you may get promoted to bank manager's position
20th January 2017, 07:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for manager post in HDFC, Axis and ICICI? Should I join as a PO then manager post?

In private sector banks, if you haven't completed your MBA from a reputed institute like IIM, then you have to start from a lower position in the beginning.
Therefore, you can't become a manager straight away. You need to gain experience and only after working for years, you can attain such post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?