10th March 2012, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

How should I prepare for the post of Water Carrier in police? What sort of practice must be taken for preparation for this post?

how to make preparation for the post of water carrier in police?what sort of practice must be taken for the preparation for this post?

28th April 2022, 01:27 PM
jacobleo329

Default Re: How should I prepare for the post of Water Carrier in police? What sort of practice must be taken for preparation for this post?

According to my knowledge, qualification courses are needed for this job. The candidates who are willing to work as the water carrier in police must first secure relevant qualification and then join the training program for this post either through NBI or PAFRA. In NBI, intakes are stopped once every year. They will be call after selection is made from total applicants of confirmed records.

You have to have some kind of degree in science. For water carriers, you need something that can relate to the Earth science or chemistry. You will even have to prepare yourself for the written examination and then get employed by PIOCC.

The post of water carrier is a subordinate promotion in police. Therefore, the procedure for preparing for this promotion should be as following: Firstly get a degree from police academy;

Secondly, after getting the post charge pass three physical fitness test--the obstacle race and the jumping ladder task; thirdly take seminars on lessons which are taught at physical training school before the service. These are basic requirements to becoming a deputy inspector in polices department. Later there will be specific training of deputy inspectors themselves.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?