25th November 2015, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for entrance exam for bank for clerk post after post graduation in Microbiology and with an age of 30 years?

I am 30 years old. I have completed my (BSc & MSc) Graduation &post graduation in Microbiology. Can I apply for entrance exam for bank for clerk post?

26th November 2015, 01:00 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for entrance exam for bank for clerk post after post graduation in Microbiology and with an age of 30 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 30 years old. I have completed my (BSc & MSc) Graduation &post graduation in Microbiology. Can I apply for entrance exam for bank for clerk post?
As per age criteria, you are eligible bank PO and clerk entrance exam because you have completed graduation degree.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI clerk exam. Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam. Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.
26th November 2015, 12:19 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for entrance exam for bank for clerk post after post graduation in Microbiology and with an age of 30 years?

Whether you are eligible to apply for this Clerical Cadre post or not, basically depends on the Caste Category of you. Yes, if you belong to General Category, then I am really sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for Banking Clerical Cadre Recruitment Examination. On the other case, if you belong to Reserved Category i.e., OBC, SC, ST, Ex-Servicemen and PWD Category then I am sure you are certainly eligible to apply for Banking Clerical Cadre Posts. Here is the detailed age criteria required for Banking Clerical Cadre Posts.

For General Category Candidates - Minimum 18 years and Maximum 28 years

For Reserved Category Candidates - Minimum 18 years and Maximum 31, 33, 35 for OBC, SC/ST, PWD Candidates respectively.

As far as your Educational qualification is concerned, I am sure you are certainly eligible to appear in Banking Clerical Cadre Recruitment Examination. The basic minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for Bank Clerical Cadre Recruitment is "Graduate Degree" or a Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
26th November 2015, 01:06 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

The eligibility to appear IBPS examination is a bachelor’s degree from the recognised university.

The upper age limit is 28 years for general category.

For Other Backward Classes 28+3 years and for SC/St it will be 28+5 years.

The IBPS is conducting examination for the appointment of Bank Clerk posts.

They will conduct the Common Written Examination (CWE) followed by Interview and final placement.

The aspirant can appear for PO posts where the eligibility is graduation and the maximum age limit is 30 years.

The upper age limit for OBC is 30+3 years and SC/ST will be 30+5 years.
26th November 2015, 05:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For a general category candidate the age limit for bank clerk post is 18 to 28 years according to IBPS eligibility criteria. There is age relaxation available for candidates who belong to reserved category.

Therefore, you have chance of appearing for this exam only when you belong to a reserved category. If you are general then no chance of appearing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?