2nd July 2011, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for the post of Pilot or other reputed post for a Science student with 90% in PCM?

sir i want to know the eligibility criteria for the post of pilot or some other reputed post

i m science student with pcm 90%

plz give me neccesary details

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum eligibility criteria asked to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post?
  2. Can I do diploma course in aeronautical engineering to become a pilot in future? -- [New]
  3. Am i eligible for Indian Railway Loco Pilot post being a 10+2 passed student?
  4. List post graduate courses in Psychology? Eligibility criteria for admission in post graduation?
  5. How can a commerce student become a Pilot after completing 12th? What is the eligibility criteria for non science student to become a Pilot?
  6. Can I apply for Loco Pilot Post after passing science? I am a Polytechnic student of last year in automobile Engineering
  7. What is the eligibility criteria asked for the external students to do post graduation in engineering?
  8. Eligibility criteria for the post of DI? How to know about the present vacancy for the post of DI?
  9. How to do Post MBBS for Nurses? What is the eligibility criteria?
  10. Eligibility criteria for admission into post graduation in MA?
  11. Eligibility criteria for Air Traffic Controller post?
  12. Detailed information and eligibility to study Post Graduation in Plant Science at ICAR?
  13. Am I eligible for the post of assistant loco Pilot?
  14. Eligibility for PGT after post graduation in geophysics?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for 9th to 12th level teacher in central school?
  16. What is the minimum eligibility criteria to get admission for post graduation in computer science?
  17. Eligibility criteria to become a Pilot? What procedure to follow to appear for Entrance Exam for Pilot having completed 12th with Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility criteria to pursue M.S. in Computer Science from US having done Graduation and Post Graduation in Arts and MCA from IGNOU?
14th August 2011, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for the post of Pilot or other reputed post for a Science student with 90% in PCM?

How to become a blackguard
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?