23rd August 2012, 12:00 PM
ChikniRamya

What is the eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for RJ?

Hi,

Would like to know the eligibiltiy criteria and the procedures to apply for a RJ.

Please guide me on this regard.

Thanks & Regards
Ramya.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to join the Indian Navy? Procedure and branches in which girls can apply?
  2. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for new B.Ed colleges in West Bengal? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for MD/MS in Singapore?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for RJ?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria to apply in Embassy?
  6. Procedure to apply for WASE exam? Eligibility criteria of the exam? Exam centres venue?
  7. Can girls apply as Pilot in IAF? What is the procedure for it and what is the eligibility criteria?
  8. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for new B.Ed colleges in West Bengal?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria to become an income tax officer?
  10. What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria to apply for the course of MSc Psychology
  11. Eligibility criteria for doing diploma after engineering? Is there any entrance exam? What is the procedure to apply?
  12. Procedure for joining NTPC and eligibility criteria?
  13. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  14. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  15. What's the procedure and eligibility criteria to apply for training in BHEL, Bhopal?
  16. Eligibility Criteria and Procedure to apply for the exam of Merchant Navy and Indian Airforce?
  17. Want to know about foreign universities offering MS degree? Procedure based on GRE, TOEFL? Eligibility criteria?
  18. When the notification of SLET will be released in Bihar? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply? -- [New]
26th August 2012, 03:28 AM
suvendum14

Arrow Re: What is the eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for RJ?

HI, here is all about the radio jockey..
Radio Jockeying is a talent based field. Even though no formal educational qualification is required, a degree or at least plus two is generally a pre requisite.

The most essential factor for a Radio Jockey is a good voice with the ability to modulate as per the occasion. Apart from that, an RJ should have a clear diction, accurate pronunciation, flare and fluency in the language.

They should be able to control the pitches of their voice and learn to use them to the best effect. Another distinguishing characteristic to become a successful radio jockey is the speed of response, good sense of humour, individuality, creativity of mind, spontaneity and an intensive knowledge of music. Successful RJs have the ability to twist and turn their speech according to the situation.

Staying updated is very important for a radio jockey. An RJ needs to keep track of the happenings in and around the city. People will enjoy listening to an RJ, if they can sound different on the show. So qualities like mimicry, local dialects and comedy or humor items will help the RJ to carry on their shows.

Personal Skills - Radio Jockeys should be diplomatic in character as they have to interact with people of different nature. They must maintain a down-to-earth and approachable attitude so that listeners can comfortably make calls and speak their hearts out.

Thank you...
11th March 2013, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for RJ?

i want to become rj but i don't know how to plz inform me full information
3rd June 2013, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of B.A honours.can i become a radio jocky without any courses?
4th June 2013, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

I Becace a exellent rj like rj raunak so pleease give total info abt that
Info send on [email protected] please
7th June 2013, 05:08 AM
Unregistered

i am 12th pass student having qwality to be a rj but no exeperience. so what 4 can do.
18th June 2013, 03:03 AM
Unregistered

i am not good in english but i have sence of houmer and i can make poemes easyly like shyri
10th July 2013, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

plz give me some tips for become a good rj
5th September 2013, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

I ma PG student i want to be come rj plz can u ful information about rj my e mail ID [email protected] give me information
29th September 2013, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Hi this is shiv from hyderabad, I have completed MBA under italian university, I'm very much interested To work with RJ, I want to apply for the job, could u please suggest me, that how to apply for the job, I mean how to get into RJ, my e-mail id ([email protected])
29th September 2013, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

I have seen people doing RJ course but after the course is over....What about the placement?
What is the Career Guarantee?
30th September 2013, 10:02 PM
R.S.Parmar

dear friend.............

here is all about the radio jockey..
Radio Jockeying is a talent based field. Even though no formal educational qualification is required, a degree or at least plus two is generally a pre requisite.

The most essential factor for a Radio Jockey is a good voice with the ability to modulate as per the occasion. Apart from that, an RJ should have a clear diction, accurate pronunciation, flare and fluency in the language.

They should be able to control the pitches of their voice and learn to use them to the best effect. Another distinguishing characteristic to become a successful radio jockey is the speed of response, good sense of humour, individuality, creativity of mind, spontaneity and an intensive knowledge of music. Successful RJs have the ability to twist and turn their speech according to the situation.

Staying updated is very important for a radio jockey. An RJ needs to keep track of the happenings in and around the city. People will enjoy listening to an RJ, if they can sound different on the show. So qualities like mimicry, local dialects and comedy or humor items will help the RJ to carry on their shows.

Personal Skills - Radio Jockeys should be diplomatic in character as they have to interact with people of different nature. They must maintain a down-to-earth and approachable attitude so that listeners can comfortably make calls and speak their hearts out.

thank you...............
1st October 2013, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Hi ; this is sharad mahto . I have done 12th and I want to be a good speaker or rj.
So please suggest me .which subject take for graduation and which college is good
My gmail; [email protected]
My Mobil no.9702384171.
2nd October 2013, 09:06 PM
R.S.Parmar

dear friend..............................
HI, here is all about the radio jockey..

best of luck..........
thank you.......
1st December 2013, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

hi iam a degree student still studying,,,i would like to become an rj,,what is d criteria for this,,,manu
17th December 2013, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

hi I have completed my 10 2 n still studyin so. I want 2 b an RJ plz guide me proper about it
25th January 2014, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

i want to be an rj but my english is not very good so can i become rj or not but i have also a quality of writing
11th April 2014, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

I m 12 pass student kya me rj ban sakti hu plz tell me on my id [email protected] plzzz sir
24th April 2014, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

I am student of f.a kya main.RJ ban sakti hon please tel me.on my id arzoobibi [email protected]
26th April 2014, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

I'm a student of 11 class and i became a rj. i want to know that which is the best collage of mass commication and how i do this course.
2nd May 2014, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

Hii, I'd like to know if there is any age limit for joining RJ Training course. As I have all the qualities mentioned above to be a successful RJ. Also can Mr R.S.Parmar suggest some good institutes in kolkata , bhubaneshwar or bangalore where one can take training to be an RJ.

Thank you
6th May 2014, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

My qualification is Diploma in Electronics & telecommunication ,Can i do this cource by Diploma certificate ?
22nd May 2014, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

I like rj already i am working vj in local tv channe from hosur. Tamilnadu, give me one chance
26th June 2014, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of b com.I want to become a good rj.I have good command over english and hindi.Can anyone please provide me with the information regarding the procedure of becoming a rj. Is it necessary to hold a degree of any kind to become a rj or i can be a good rj if i have good communication skills.Please provide me with deatailed information regarding all my queries at [email protected]
27th June 2014, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

I want to become a radio jockey please guide me properly present i am completed my diploma civil engineering with 62%.
Reply me at [email protected]
6th July 2014, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Hi im completed my degree BCA. But i participated in many competition i hve a good and good tamil pronounciation. I want to become a rj without complete any course?????
12th August 2014, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

I have good communication skill with good voice quality is any age limit for rj I cross 34
3rd September 2014, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

yaaa
Hiiiiii
this is Ankit singh n i wnt to be a rj
n i have vry little knowlge abt it would u plz tell me i k9 i have a quality bt i'm
still confused. Some buddy tell me ????? i'm to worried abt it coz tht my dream....tell me on dis no 9911360655
4th September 2014, 06:07 AM
Unregistered

hello i am rohit tiwari studied in bsc 3rd year i have ability to make audience happy and knowledge have also come from me
27th September 2014, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

hi my name is parul makwana my question is whar is tha corsis of radiyo jokey in baroda
28th September 2014, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

hi i m a enginering clg student.i like rj jobs very much.i want to searching for the rj carrier jobs.pls provide some tips and vacancy informations.my email id [email protected]
11th October 2014, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit for RJ? what are the other opportunities if a person already crosses required age limit?
30th October 2014, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of 12th i am not too good in studies but is good in writting and creative stuff i want to know about good and reputed colleges and universities in india which can provide ba hons. english with journalism with scholarship also
22nd January 2015, 05:33 PM
Anjana Gowda

Wink Re: What is the eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for RJ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of B.A honours.can i become a radio jocky without any courses?
Its not about passing any course,, u must be passionate dude.. chill..
15th June 2015, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

I Want to be a Radio jockey Suggest Me Colleges And Course details about this.?
27th September 2015, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

hi this side anshul,
I want to know the procedure from which link I have to go and apply for the RJ opening.. Actually I m very excited to apply for this job. plz revert back me on my email id- [email protected]

Regards,
Anshul Sharma
5th December 2015, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the fee of doing a rj with reputed institute and duration.. kindly mail me the detail at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?