10th December 2011, 02:25 AM
Suppriya.C

Want to know about foreign universities offering MS degree? Procedure based on GRE, TOEFL? Eligibility criteria?

Hi,

I am a third year Electronics and communication engineering student from NIE,Mysore (Karnataka).My CGPA till 5th semester is 8.70. I am planning to do MS. I would like to know about the universities to which i can apply, the applying procedure based on GRE, TOFFEL scores and the eligibility criteria for it. My area of interest is communication, both hardware and software sides.

regards,
Suppriya.C

8th August 2012, 11:08 PM
Myselfvicky

Default Re: Want to know about foreign universities offering MS degree? Procedure based on GRE, TOEFL? Eligibility criteria?

I dont know more about it ,but i can help u for toefel and gre exam
for that they conduct exam of toefel and gre exam, u have to score good marks and speak good english
i have one sight for toefel to know more about it
www.collegeboard .com
thnx
4th June 2013, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Want to know about foreign universities offering MS degree? Procedure based on GRE, TOEFL? Eligibility criteria?

I am completed B.tech with electronic and communication engineering. i have 70% in my B.Tech, 90% in school studies. Can i apply directly for MS course in Germany without GRE/Toefel
30th September 2013, 10:04 PM
R.S.Parmar

dear friend...................

i can help u for toefel and gre exam
for that they conduct exam of toefel and gre exam, u have to score good marks and speak good english
www.collegeboard .com

best of luck..........
thank you.........
30th September 2013, 10:05 PM
R.S.Parmar

www.collegeboard .com

best of luck..........
thank you.........
30th September 2013, 10:19 PM
R.S.Parmar

Lightbulb Re: Want to know about foreign universities offering MS degree? Procedure based on GRE, TOEFL? Eligibility criteria?

www.collegeboard .com

best of luck..........
thank you.........
29th January 2014, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

I did my B.tech with 52% in 2005. I have the eligibility to apply for visa. My age is 38. does this be a problem to student visa? is there any age criteria for doing M.S in U.S?
16th September 2014, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

i have completed B.E in ELLECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION....am planing to do MS....i would like to know the procedure to apply and top foreign universities....
17th September 2014, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suppriya.C View Post
Hi,

I am a third year Electronics and communication engineering student from NIE,Mysore (Karnataka).My CGPA till 5th semester is 8.70. I am planning to do MS. I would like to know about the universities to which i can apply, the applying procedure based on GRE, TOFFEL scores and the eligibility criteria for it. My area of interest is communication, both hardware and software sides.

regards,
Suppriya.C

There are plenty of resources online for GRE and TOEFL. For a detailed description of GRE & TOEFL, please check these two links
www.peshaa.com/GRE.html
www.peshaa.com/TOEFL.html

For a list of universities in the US offering courses in ECE, please check out this site.
www.gradschools.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?