29th July 2011, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for recruitment in kendriya vidyalaya?

I have qualified CTET .I want to know what is the eligibility criteria for recruitment in kendriya vidyalaya? Whether the written exam will be conducted or CTET qualified candidate will be directly called for the interview?

29th May 2012, 04:50 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for recruitment in kendriya vidyalaya?

Graduation or post graduation along with a B.Ed degree is essential to apply in Kendriya Vidyalaya. Along with this, candidates also need to have a valid CTET score. Notifications about the vacant positions in different Kendriya Vidyalayas will be published. You will be directly called for the personal interview on the basis of CTET score. You need to attend Personal Interview and Teaching demo as a final selection procedure.
27th December 2012, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for recruitment in kendriya vidyalaya?

In Which way,we can apply? In which news paper do you publish your advertisement? where can we submit our resume? and How can we apply?
16th January 2014, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

what is the age limit for obc condidate in KVS?
7th April 2014, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Is a post graduate without B. Ed. is eligible for kendriya vidyalaya on contract basis?
23rd July 2014, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my b.ed with 74% from IPU and now pursuing for MA economics, havenot cleared CTET yet..is it necessary to clear CTET for applying for KVS if yes can i apply for KV in MA persuing?
6th May 2015, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

I have completed B. A. M. S from Rajiv Gandhi University of health sciences, bangalore. I now want to apply for teaching job in kendriya vidyalaya. What is the procedure? How can I apply? Do I have to do B. Ed or something else?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?