21st July 2010, 08:57 PM
atikna

TGT PRT Exams of Kendriya Vidyalaya? Eligibility criteria and Syllabus?

Sir
want to know about the exams of kendriya vidyalaya for the year 2011-12 for the posts of tgt and prt. When are they held their eligibility criteria syllabus etc..

21st July 2010, 09:37 PM
sharad3010

Default Re: TGT PRT Exams of Kendriya Vidyalaya? Eligibility criteria and Syllabus?

my friend i m attaching below whta u want
i hope this will help u a lot

wishing good luck
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Section-A.pdf(56.5 KB, 1868 views)
23rd July 2010, 12:54 AM
Rupaksinha

Default Re: TGT PRT Exams of Kendriya Vidyalaya? Eligibility criteria and Syllabus?

the elligibility will be 12th pass with 60%marks for general. so dont worry u can apply for this....
31st July 2010, 08:41 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dear friend,
the details about the TGT PRT Exams of Kendriya Vidyalaya, Eligibility criteria and Syllabus can be checked on the official websites of the TGT OR kendria vidyalay,
so visits the websites,you will get all the information,
31st July 2010, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir.I am selected in final interview for teaching post -PRT(MUSIC)but I get not any information about my posting till now.Please tell me about this....
30th August 2010, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

TGT examination of KV and eligibility criteria
4th September 2010, 05:16 PM
Atul kumar srivastava

Sir please mail me about . TGT and PGT (HIndi and Sanskrit) in Uttar Pradesh and eligibility criteria, exam date, syllabus and preparation criteria
6th September 2010, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

sir,sir please TGT prt exams of kendriya vidyalaya for syllabus in geography ?
[email protected]
12th September 2010, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Please tell me when the next recruitment 2011-12 exams will be take place?
14th September 2010, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

what are the eligibility criteria for tgt exams inkvs regarding education and age.
21st September 2010, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

wen wil kvs cal for nxt pgt and tgt?
25th September 2010, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

I have Bachelor In Computer Application Degree with more than 70% marks. Can I get a Job as TGT Computer Science In Kendriya Vidyalaya. If yes then when vacancies will be open for the session 2011-12. Also I have 10 year experience in CBSE Schools as TGT Computer Science.
27th September 2010, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

We would like to know about prt exm elligibility criteria ?
29th September 2010, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I want to know where we get form of PRT ? kindly reply fast.
30th September 2010, 01:19 PM
teeks
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by atikna View Post
Sir
want to know about the exams of kendriya vidyalaya for the year 2011-12 for the posts of tgt and prt. When are they held their eligibility criteria syllabus etc..
their eligibility criteria is +2 with minimum of 60% best of luck dear
6th October 2010, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
I have Bachelor In Computer Application Degree with more than 70% marks. Can I get a Job as TGT Computer Science In Kendriya Vidyalaya. If yes then when vacancies will be open for the session 2011-12. Also I have 10 year experience in CBSE Schools as TGT Computer Science.
TGT CS isn't posted in KVS. For TGT you need an MCA degree. But in JNV TGT CS is posted and the eligibility is BCA+BA/BSc/B.Com.
18th October 2010, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

when is the prt n tgt exam in 2011
25th October 2010, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the kvs examination date 2011-12 in my mail id [email protected]
8th November 2010, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

I'm a B.tech engg in electronics.May i apply for the post of PRT&TRT
9th November 2010, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

I have done mca and searching for job in teaching fields.. so could you plez tell me when the next recruitment will take place for kendriya vidhalaya schools.
9th November 2010, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Do SC candidate need to pay any fee???
9th November 2010, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir , can u please tell me that after graduation in chemistry from FERGUSSON COLLEGE (PUNE) how can i apply for TGT or PGT in kendriya vidyalaya? PLEASE TELL ME THE STEPS CLEARLY TO ACHIEVE MY AIM . THANK U SIR .YOU CAN REPLY ME ON [email protected]
9th November 2010, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

sir, iam doing graduation in physics and i want to join kendriya vidyalaya sangathan can you please tell me that how can i join as a tgt or pgt
10th November 2010, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have done grauation in commerce with 48.4% and done PGDBA with 70% and have also done B.ED with 69%.Kindly, tell me am I eligible for the job kendriya vidyalaya as tgt or pgt.
15th November 2010, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

i don't know hindi but i know english can i apply for the post of pgt c.sc in kendra vidyalaya
15th November 2010, 09:59 PM
ashish121

the details about the TGT PRT Exams of Kendriya Vidyalaya, Eligibility criteria and Syllabus can be checked on the official websites of the TGT OR kendria vidyalay,
so visits the websites,you will get all the information,
16th November 2010, 02:03 PM
Shimul Banerjee

may i know the KVS examination date 2011-2012 .please post it in my id ie [email protected]
20th November 2010, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me KVS examination date 2011-2012 sullabus.........
26th November 2010, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

TGT(HINDI & SANSKRIT)/PRT ELIGIBILITY,AGE LIMIT FOR WOMEN AND SYLLABUS,PLEASE SEND ON [email protected]
27th November 2010, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

I have completed ETT after secondary (10 2) I am eligible for the KVS TGT exams or not?

pl confirm,

Rgds,

Manjit Kaur
27th November 2010, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

what is eligiblity for TGT?
1st December 2010, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

sir.....plz...tell me about if a person is doing his degree from a private colleges like niit(under kuvempu university), is he/she can apply for k.v jobs or not?
4th December 2010, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

please send the detaild syllabus for priliminary exam for PRT on [email protected]
4th December 2010, 10:49 PM
piyushkumarmalik

sir... what the syllabus of PRT pre and main exams and PGT pre and main exams[commerce] of KVS
7th December 2010, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus of kvs examination 2011 feb.
18th December 2010, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I am MCA 2004 Grduate and 5 years teaching experiences as a PGT in HSC and Lecturer in Eng: Colleges..
Is there any possibility to get PGT post in KV. Shall I eligible for dat..If so kindly send the details of 2011-2012 recruitment. Awaitning for ur reply..
29th December 2010, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I would like to know the syllabus for TGT hindi examination 2011. Also please guide me through concerned books and study materials.
9th January 2011, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

How will I get to know that my KVS application form 2011 and enterance examination fee was accepted. How will I get acknowledgement regarding this. When will I receive hallticket? Is it before 1 week of exam or before that? Plz let me know these details to my email id - [email protected]
10th January 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

when is TGT maths exam 2011-2012?
13th January 2011, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

WHEN IS PRT EXAM DATE 2011
14th January 2011, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

my question is there any compusion to have min 60% marks in 12th for tgt and pgt in kvs. and when is this tgt and pgt exam of kvs for year 2010-2011.
tell for about pre exam and main exam both and geb and subject also
16th January 2011, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

SIR WRITEN TEST KI DATE KA PATA NAHI CHALTA .INFORMATION KAISE, KAHA,KAB MILTI HAI.ABHAY
16th January 2011, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

SIR I AM DOING MY B.ED IN EFL UNIVERSITY. I COMPLETED MY BA BUT I DONOT KNOW THE RECRUITMENT OF KV IN 2011-12. PLZ INFORM ME.
21st January 2011, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

sir
please give me tgt &prt sample paper
29th January 2011, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Wink Re: TGT PRT Exams of Kendriya Vidyalaya? Eligibility criteria and Syllabus?

HAE MAY HAVE YOUR NUMBRER OR EMAIL ID PLEASE

Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=148445#ixzz1CRQD6Q2R
2nd February 2011, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

i have four year experiance of teachinf in a elementery school of punjab i am msc in maths and b.ed.can i get a jon in kv
7th February 2011, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
I have applied or KVS PRT for 2010-11 exam,however not in receipt of admit card.
Kindly inform me regarding my candidature,admit card and date of exan.
14th February 2011, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

what is the timing for K.V TGT mains exam which is suppose to be held on 9th april.
15th February 2011, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for prt 2010-2011 subject science
15th February 2011, 02:11 PM
GHANTA.GOWTHAMI

hi friends.....the elligibility will be 12th pass with 60%marks for general. so dont worry u can apply for this....wishing good luck
Attached Files Section-A.pdf (56.5 KB, 105 views
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?