2nd August 2012, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Which specialization is a better choice for me in MBA course being a Mining Engineer?

Sir/Madam,

I am a Mining Engineer working in a company and I'm currently pursuing my MBA through distance in Sikkim Manipal University. Please suggest me the specialization which suits me and have better opportunities with some merits.

Thanking You.

Related Questions:
  1. Good specialization for MBA for a Electronics and communication engineer?
  2. Which specialization is a good choice for me in MBA course having completed B.Tech in Instrumentation?
  3. How to select MBA Specialization?
  4. What is the meaning of an Integrated Course? What does the course contain? Institutes offering the course?
  5. What are the best courses available after B.Pharm?
  6. Which specialization in MBA is a better choice for me after completion of B.Sc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration?
  7. Private companies offering recruitment to Mining Engineer in India? -- [New]
  8. Which course to choose after completion of B.Com?
  9. Which specialization in MBA is better for BSc students? Can I get a good job after completing MBA?
  10. Which specialization in MBA is a best choice for e after completion of Graduation in Science stream?
  11. MBA after Mining engineering is good option?
  12. Which specialization to choose in MBA after computer engineering
  13. Which specialization in MBA is better for BSc computer science students? Can I get a good job after completing MBA?
  14. Job opportunities after doing integrated btech mba? Which Specialization in MBA I should in Integrated Btech-MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the suitable specialization of MBA? I am an electronics engineering with 6 months experience in IT company
  16. Which specialization is a better choice for me in MBA course among Marketing, HR and Operations being a candidate having completed BE in EEE stream?
  17. How many courses are there after doing +3 commerce?
  18. Which subject should I take in MBA after passing BCA? Can I do MBA externally? In which subjects can I do MBA specialization?
6th May 2015, 09:47 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which specialization is a better choice for me in MBA course being a Mining Engineer?

>> M.B.A. and M.tech both are two different fields and having their own importance because a M.tech candidate can not work place of M.B.A. candidate but as you have the B.tech in Mining and mining is very reputed course in B.tech and having lots of jobs opportunities in various fields.

>> In M.tech you can do the Specialization in any proper field in mining and as a professional in this field you can be appointed as a senior engineer in any company and if you are interested in this field then have to choose this.

>> In M.B.A. you can go in the management department of any company or also can go in both directions as you have qualification in both fields and if interested in office work rather than site work then no better than M.B.A. is for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?